Peter Sta

Visualisation Escapement ???

Peter Sta

Hiya..... Cousins new catalogue just came through the door and emailed to me.  Always love them for stuff, especially for getting me out of trouble and overnight quick.  I’m baffled though.....  What do you do with one of these?  I’ve Googled..... and Google must be asleep because dunnohttp://ZxkdE3.jpg

Glaude

Wouldn't that just be a way to have a fake mechanical escapement for the looks while keeping the quartz movement in charge of time keeping ? For an open heart or see thru caseback type of watch ?

• Like 1

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Wouldn't that just be a way to have a fake mechanical escapement for the looks while keeping the quartz movement in charge of time keeping ? For an open heart or see thru caseback type of watch ?

That's why you get paid the big bucks. Genius!

deju

I wondered why @glaude asked me to explain this to him earlier :lol:

• Like 1

Peter Sta

((You’re ALL geniuses (genii?)) in my eyes.  Many thanksall.  I’ve never seen one installed on an open heart dial or open back (dunno how that would look in practice)  so would be intrigued to see one.  It just seemed such an oddball thing to put on the front page of a Cousins bulletin.  I suppose we all live in these ‘unprecedented’ times hey :D