Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

Can anyone recommend an Omega PO 45.5mm 7750 Chrono with SS bracelet??

PeterWorcester

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and getting one of the Orange Omega PO's with the 7750 working Chrono like this one

OMG04301_OMEGA_PLANET_OCEAN_45.5_6250WU5_A-7750_(1)__54964_std.JPG

Has anyone bought one for under $250US ? If so where did you get it. I want the V2 or the "Ultimate" version. I'm just looking for a recommendation for a decent one.

Anyone got any version / supplier they would recommend ?

I'd really appreciate any intel anyone can provide, I really don't want to spend more than $250 as I don't really expect it to get a lot of wear.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

tyrantblade
I'm thinking of biting the bullet and getting one of the Orange Omega PO's with the 7750 working Chrono like this one

Has anyone bought one for under $250US ? If so where did you get it. I want the V2 or the "Ultimate" version. I'm just looking for a recommendation for a decent one.

I'd really appreciate any intel anyone can provide, I really don't want to spend more than $250 as I don't really expect it to get a lot of wear.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

I've heard that people got a upo from mary (watchinternational), and were very happy with it, apparently its one of the best reps out there (or so I heard anyways).

Ska

Mary's UPO is the shit. You'll LOVE IT.

NFleischer

Try Mary or any TD- they should have the one updated with correct sub dial

spacing, shop around for the best deal. Good luck

PS-I just looked, they tend to be about $300 for the updated version. Tony @ Asian 7750 has them for $258

PeterWorcester
Try Mary or any TD- they should have the one updated with correct sub dial

spacing, shop around for the best deal. Good luck

PS-I just looked, they tend to be about $300 for the updated version. Tony @ Asian 7750 has them for $258

Thanks Everyone,

After reading all your posts and looking around I think $258 is about as inexpensive as I will ever find them. So I guess I bite the bullet if i want one. I really am not sure I''ll wear it that often but I'm becoming fond of the look so I just don't know anymore….

Geez this is an expensive habit.

Cheers,

Peter

tsomers

Thanks in advance,

Peter

If you like looking at your date, the sunken date wheel might bug you (unless they fixed that, but I don't see how they could), but other then that the watch is a great piece. Mary can get what you need.