diamondM00n

Hello! (again:) )

diamondM00n

Hello RWG I was a member in like 2014 but i forgot my username from then :) no idea what it was.

I did buy a few watches via M2M tho. And in fact a lovely red breitling I got finally conked out on me last year and Ive been meaning to come back here and get another or maybe get that one fixed. I dont know if its fixable? Maybe someone could tell me how I'd know. Has anyone ever had their reps looked at by a watch smith in a street shop? Just thought Id ask. Also maybe someone could refresh my memory about how many posts I need to make before I can in M2M again.  Altho I guess I could go and find out mesell :) 

Anyway, thats it really . Good to be back! Think I might buy a ROLLIE this time :) :) 

tribefan

Welcome back. It doesn't take many posts, but they need to be quality ones. Posting "nice watch" "thanks" etc... will get your count reset.

There are numerous threads on watch repair, there is a section of the forum that deals with that, and there are a list of watch repair trusted resources as well.

Cheers

diamondM00n

THANKS!