AnthonyRWG

forum help rolex replica

AnthonyRWG

I have been a member on this website for several years now and ive just recently been re-active cause i want another watch i bought a watch many years ago from a TD and sadly its had its days lasted several years tho! 

anyways i’m after buying another rolex ie datejust or yact master could anyone help me whats the best replica on the market at the moment?  i want the best movement etc 

sorry for my grammer also “ I didnt go to school much”

thankyou anthony 

tribefan

Clean Factory DJ41 seems to be all the rage these days, but you need to do your own research and decide. Raids on factories have been especially harsh this year and availability is spotty at best.

Intresting

Hey @bmw320d    you are probably finding it hard to get a decent DJ41.  This is because the usual suspects, ARF,  VSF are raided and closed.   Your only option is a DJ41 from Clean Factory.  I know that Mary TD can get you one but you have to be quick as they sell out fast.     GLWB

AnthonyRWG
9 hours ago, Intresting said:

Hey @bmw320d    you are probably finding it hard to get a decent DJ41.  This is because the usual suspects, ARF,  VSF are raided and closed.   Your only option is a DJ41 from Clean Factory.  I know that Mary TD can get you one but you have to be quick as they sell out fast.     GLWB

I’m on another website also there was a few VSF for sale but sold fast! is that the best option wait for one 

Intresting
9 hours ago, bmw320d said:

I’m on another website also there was a few VSF for sale but sold fast! is that the best option wait for one 

pretty much.   I will also be wary about claims that VSF is available as the TDs here have said VSF is shut.

AnthonyRWG
7 minutes ago, Intresting said:

pretty much.   I will also be wary about claims that VSF is available as the TDs here have said VSF is shut.

Theres another forum ive been on years and it’s like there own watches they owned for some time mary said she can get me this one if this a good movement? sorry to ask im kinda noobish 

3235 movement and 904ss case set.

Intresting
2 hours ago, bmw320d said:

Theres another forum ive been on years and it’s like there own watches they owned for some time mary said she can get me this one if this a good movement? sorry to ask im kinda noobish 

3235 movement and 904ss case set.

all good mate.   Yes its fine.  the reviews by the owls over at the other side of the pond seem to indicate its a good rep.

dragoslear

I can suggest an used vsf rep.

But i think is only in m2m, not new, because vsf Was closed

AnthonyRWG
3 minutes ago, dragoslear said:

I can suggest an used vsf rep.

But i think is only in m2m, not new, because vsf Was closed

ive bought a clean factory one 

dragoslear

Clean is good,  but also zf

Wacht
On 24/09/2021 at 12:53, AnthonyRWG said:

Be wary of any vsf and arf offers except from m2m. I'd be checking m2m or cf if I were you.

AnthonyRWG
2 minutes ago, Wacht said:

Be wary of any vsf and arf offers except from m2m. I'd be checking m2m or cf if I were you.

I bought the new datejust 41 clean factory from jtime its lovely  :)