Chrismoose91

OMF from two different TDs

Chrismoose91

I've done my research and narrowed down two TDs on a seamaster PO 600m, both with A8900 movement.

They're both coming from OMF due to the raid at VSF. 

In terms of quality, would there be any? There is a $35 difference between them and I can't for the life of me choose. 

Though TrustyTime site is showing VSF in stock, is that true? 

Other question is black bezel or the titanium with quarter orange... I'm leaning toward the black due to variations in orange colouring and it being a bit more classical. 

BadApple
3 minutes ago, Chrismoose91 said:

I've done my research and narrowed down two TDs on a seamaster PO 600m, both with A8900 movement.

In terms of quality, would there be any? There is a $35 difference between them and I can't for the life of me choose. 

Other question is black bezel or the titanium with quarter orange... I'm leaning toward the black due to variations in orange colouring and it being a bit more classical. 

Use Mary 

• Like 1

Aramis2288

Yup, I can also highly recommend@Mary Watch.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jaytreb

Websites will show watches in stock even when they aren't, TD's rarely update or remove old stock. So contact them first.

There shouldn't be a difference in quality.

Bbsee

Quality will be the same I'm sure - price difference will just be the TD selection a different sale price.

I would always contact the TD first before sending money - as mentioned above, TDs seem to rarely update stock availability on their sites.

Mary Watch

Chris , I think i showed u the exact watch by email which i got yesterday from OMF as spare. 

Chrismoose91
20 minutes ago, Mary Watch said:

Chris , I think i showed u the exact watch by email which i got yesterday from OMF as spare. 

You did Mary, and I have emailed you some questions.

BadApple
47 minutes ago, Chrismoose91 said:

You did Mary, and I have emailed you some questions.

Just email her the money and have the best TD QC'd watch in the world and no gimmicks or money taken unless choice is confirmed by her as available. 

We say this because we know this and as you want advice this is the best you'll get from any members :D

Chrismoose91
3 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Just email her the money and have the best TD QC'd watch in the world and no gimmicks or money taken unless choice is confirmed by her as available. 

We say this because we know this and as you want advice this is the best you'll get from any members :D

Your advice has been well and truly taken and I'll be placing an order through her. 

• Like 2

Aramis2288
15 minutes ago, BadApple said:

This. You will not regret it.

Edited by Aramis2288

BadApple
8 minutes ago, Chrismoose91 said:

Your advice has been well and truly taken and I'll be placing an order through her. 

:irish_dance:   You won't  regret it sir......  

Intresting
3 hours ago, Chrismoose91 said:

These are the kind of statements and questions a newbie should be expected to ask.   Good on you mate for willing to do the yards before posting.   Better yet in avoiding the dreaded "which factory is the best...."

I have never had an issue dealing with @Mary Watch     Good choice.

• Like 1

Aramis2288
18 minutes ago, Intresting said:

These are the kind of statements and questions a newbie should be expected to ask.   Good on you mate for willing to do the yards before posting.   Better yet in avoiding the dreaded "which factory is the best...."

What is the bestest rolex submariner out there tho? :D

Chrismoose91
25 minutes ago, Intresting said:

I'm a stickler for the pinned posts, most of the info you need is there and saves time. 

Thanks for the kind words!

• Like 2

Aramis2288
1 minute ago, Chrismoose91 said:

I'm a stickler for the pinned posts, most of the info you need is there and saves time. 

Thanks for the kind words!

You see, the majority of the noobies (not to say almost all) tend to ask stupid questions without bothering to read a freaking thing and then get offended when they are being roasted. You Sir, however, did a good job. Keep keeping on!

Intresting
11 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

What is the bestest rolex submariner out there tho? :D

Bestest AD who will sell you one at list price is the bestest sub. :D

Aramis2288
14 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Bestest AD who will sell you one at list price is the bestest sub. :D

True that Sir, true that.

Btw, it may sound weird from a rep maniac like myself, but I was actually thinking to get on a waiting list for one of the more achievable models. They gain value the moment you leave the boutique....

Edited by Aramis2288

Intresting
3 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

True that Sir, true that.

Btw, it may sound weird from a rep maniac like myself, but I was actually thinking to get on a waiting list for one of the more achievable models. They gain value the moment you leave the boutique....

makes sense :)