Obscurex

New member from Mexico!

Obscurex

Hello!

I´m a 39 yr old consultant dad from Mexico/USA.

Mega fan of Rolex GMT II's (crossing my fingers wife will splurge on RS/SS one for my 40th :P ), but I also love APs ROO's and Breitling (man it's hard to choose, love them all)

Thank you for accepting me into the group.

I do want to give a bit of a backstory of why I joined, so recently, I was looking for some high-quality reps, specifically an AP which would be my first, I found several sites but since I had to pay with my CC (so my wife would not go ballistic at me since we have a joint checking account).

I finally found a site called bestswiss.net, and they had the exact AP I wanted, I was contacted via WhatsApp and tacked on a Breitling Avenger Seawolf to my order, and long story short after not being able to pay with anything except Western Union, I grabbed some saved cash and dropped 550 USD for the AP and 200 for the Breit.

Got y tracking number and received the Breit, not bad but probably half the quality I was promised, so I politely raised the issue via WhatsApp, and then got blocked and never heard of this vendor again, kept my 550 USD.

I am NOT complaining, I got fully scammed and it's TOTALLY my fault, I'm not the type of person who normally buys into this but I did and it got me into this which is the reason why I'm not really mad, I'm actually a bit amused that I was so dumb to drop 550 to someone I don't even know.

Anyways, I found this forum when looking for the scammers (who goes by Lisa Li I think, and use [email protected])

So, something positive that came from me being scammed what finding y'all and learning a lesson.

Currently waiting on a PAM Sub order from one of the trusted vendors and will send pics when it gets here.

Again, thanks.

Cheers, 

fatarms

Sorry to hear about the scam... sadly, that's an all too common story around here and how people find this place.  The good news is that you're in the right place now and looks like you've done your homework.  Welcome and enjoy the PAM when it arrives!

• Like 1

Oldfox74

hello from another noob !!!