mikeytimepiece

How to become Trusted dealer on RWG?

mikeytimepiece

Hi,

I am in the watch business industry for many years, I have above 1k clients above the world and unlimited amounts of Feedbacks. 

Recently I have been suggested by multiple clients to start selling in these forums. I believe I have one main benefit that non dealer has and it's the fact that I accept PayPal as a payment method (Buyer protection), Provide lifetime warranty directly from each factory (PPF, ZF, JF, VR etc). Have the ability to provide spare parts (For factory costs), Will provide a replacement of a watch in case parcel is getting stucked at HK customs when buyer ships back for repair.

Besides that, I am running large Instagram account with almost 5k followers (After three other accounts were banned past years). 

Would love to join and bring something new, top support, buyer protection that no seller can provides since no one would accept PayPal as a payment method. 

Thanks in advance.

Intresting

Suggest you speak to the moderators directly.  I am sure they will evaluate you stringently.  There will probably be a probation period too.

Meanwhile, you might want to read the newcomers section so you understand how things work here. 

:popcorn: watching this thread.... always good to have reliable competition.....

• Like 1

mikeytimepiece

Wonderful, thank you for all the information, I will start reading. 

Haha yes, I am looking to bring competition here, I am living in Guangzhou for the past 11 years and if there is one thing I have noticed is that the afterservice in most dealers is truly bad, After all, these replicas can cause random issues at some point and without warranty you can't do much and can't get spare parts, 2) The only payment methods I have seen that are available are Crypto\Bank transfer\WU and all the other untrusted methods where there is no protection. 

That's my last IG account if you would like to follow

Edited by tribefan
NO links to sales sites

TanGo

Trusted dealers on RWG are trusted regardless of payment method. You won't inspire more trust just by using PP.  

Still, for your question, you'd better contact the site administration.

BadPickle

:lol: Looks like I’ve got a chance of becoming a mod after all 

• Like 3

mikeytimepiece
12 minutes ago, TanGo said:

Trusted dealers on RWG are trusted regardless of payment method. You won't inspire more trust just by using PP.  

Still, for your question, you'd better contact the site administration.

Yes, there is no doubt Trusted dealers on RWG are trusted regardless of what payment method however it seems that even these trusted gets complaints of seizured parcels \ than no response \ takes days to respond etc. With PayPal this is not an option because in one button > Open a case > Seller lose the money.

So yes, PayPal play a factor here because you have to keep the top support just like sellers on Amazon\eBay. When seller takes BTC\Bank transfer as a payment he is not stressed about anything, he can reply slowlier, in case something out of his control happened (Such as seizured parcel) he can take his time to provide a refund\replacement or make some other excuses.

TanGo
17 minutes ago, mikeytimepiece said:

Yes, there is no doubt Trusted dealers on RWG are trusted regardless of what payment method however it seems that even these trusted gets complaints of seizured parcels \ than no response \ takes days to respond etc. With PayPal this is not an option because in one button > Open a case > Seller lose the money.

So yes, PayPal play a factor here because you have to keep the top support just like sellers on Amazon\eBay. When seller takes BTC\Bank transfer as a payment he is not stressed about anything, he can reply slowlier, in case something out of his control happened (Such as seizured parcel) he can take his time to provide a refund\replacement or make some other excuses.

I work with PP and have worked with ebay. Believe me, it's a different place and a different environment.

Also, I'm not quite sure how you will explain with PP in case the customer demands a refund for the unreceived replica watch.

• Like 2

gooner2826
9 minutes ago, TanGo said:

I work with PP and have worked with ebay. Believe me, it's a different place and a different environment.

Also, I'm not quite sure how you will explain with PP in case the customer demands a refund for the unreceived replica watch.

Not even sure how you’d be able to explain to PayPal about a customer receiving a replica watch 

• Like 1

TanGo
35 minutes ago, gooner2826 said:

Not even sure how you’d be able to explain to PayPal about a customer receiving a replica watch 

Personally, I do not have to explain myself to PP, as my activity is not related to the sale of replica watches.

But I have seen many cases where fraudsters have used PP.

The dealer should have a good reputation and it should be more valuable to him than money. And the method of payment is of secondary importance. For example, I use the services of several leather dealers and with each of them I use the payment methods that are convenient to them and I do not doubt them.

tribefan
1 hour ago, mikeytimepiece said:

Wonderful, thank you for all the information, I will start reading. 

Haha yes, I am looking to bring competition here, I am living in Guangzhou for the past 11 years and if there is one thing I have noticed is that the afterservice in most dealers is truly bad, After all, these replicas can cause random issues at some point and without warranty you can't do much and can't get spare parts, 2) The only payment methods I have seen that are available are Crypto\Bank transfer\WU and all the other untrusted methods where there is no protection. 

That's my last IG account if you would like to follow

PM @trailboss99 with your details. I am editing out any links as there are no backdoor sales.

• Like 1

RussP
5 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

I second the motion..........Aye :D

trailboss99

No thanks, firstly we currently have sufficient dealers here and secondly, anyone who comes in and sells themselves by putting down all the other dealers is an instant nope for me.

• Like 2

Jibuti
9 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Hmmm... I saw few pigs flying this morning, Stu. 

BadApple
15 hours ago, mikeytimepiece said:

Hi,

Bye.

BadPickle
13 hours ago, RussP said:

I second the motion..........Aye :D

:lol: I knew I could rely on you Russ 

9 hours ago, Jibuti said:

Hmmm... I saw few pigs flying this morning, Stu. 

:thumbsup: all part of the masterplan…. First create a crazy potential td sockpuppet, well you can guess the rest ;) 

• Like 1

Jibuti

or.... everybody is looking at pigs, and you sneak under the radar!

@pickledbeetroot

BadPickle
18 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

or.... everybody is looking at pigs, and you sneak under the radar!

@pickledbeetroot

:lol: