BravoDelta

Anyone heard of FAST TRACK EXPRESS INC.

BravoDelta

I've got one in route via Fast Track Express Inc/ USPS and it's held up in Jamaica NY. I've never heard of it before. The only thing I could find online is some chatter from rep sneaker buyers that sellers are using this as an alternative to avoid seizures. And the wait times are long...as in up to a month waiting to be released to the USPS. Anyone heard of it? 

Kenek

My last purchase (October of this year) came via 4PX and was also routed through the Jamaica NY facility.  If memory serves the package was at that facility for about four days before USPS picked it up and continued with the shipment.

BravoDelta

My last one through Jamaica NY was seized by customs. 

BravoDelta

@FunnyStarSystem could you maybe swing by Queens and pick up a watch for a friend?  :D

FunnyStarSystem

Jamaica is JFK airport, so no, only if I have to fly! :D

ryankk
On 15/12/2021 at 13:39, BravoDelta said:

I've got one in route via Fast Track Express Inc/ USPS and it's held up in Jamaica NY. I've never heard of it before. The only thing I could find online is some chatter from rep sneaker buyers that sellers are using this as an alternative to avoid seizures. And the wait times are long...as in up to a month waiting to be released to the USPS. Anyone heard of it? 

Hey man! I am in the same situation, kind of late, but I hope everything arrived safely. could you give us an update please?

BravoDelta

@ryankk I got it. But if you read back you'll see I also lost one there to customs. 

ryankk
1 minute ago, BravoDelta said:

@ryankk I got it. But if you read back you'll see I also lost one there to customs. 

Damn, scary. How long did it take if you remember to get out of jamaica?

BravoDelta
1 minute ago, ryankk said:

I don't remember exactly but I don't think I ever waited longer than 2 weeks after it arrived un the US. 

ryankk
Just now, BravoDelta said:

I don't remember exactly but I don't think I ever waited longer than 2 weeks after it arrived un the US. 

Thank you!

zulu44gmt

Yup yup it may sit in the fast track que in Jamaica NY for a few weeks, it's a pre generated ticket, the goods could still be in transport. Its funny cause sometimes the return address on the goods are all using a local address, and unfortunately that address is being used by multiple vendors now, it's only a matter of time before it gets flagged by customs....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

BFRedrocks
5 hours ago, ryankk said:

FYI, mine went through this process last month.  I also was a bit concerned it stayed in Jamaica for so long, but figured it was going through a specific transfer process.  For a sense of the timeline, the shipping label was created on Nov 2nd, and "picked up and arrived" in Jamaica no less than 7 times before being accepted at USPS on Nov 17th.  Ultimately it was delivered to me in the SW US on Nov 22nd.  So about 3 weeks total time from shipping label to delivery.  In the end all worked out for me.  I'll be posting a review of my TD soon.