-WatchFreak-

Rolex Daytona ARF QC

-WatchFreak-

I'd appreciate if anyone who knows Rolex/Daytona could tell me if there's something they see is wrong. Thanks in advance!

These black dots doesn't seem to be reflection:

I guess the Oysterflex is not supposed to look like this:

Edited by tribefan
Removed QC pics.

tribefan

Can't post QC pics to get help with QC.

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

And we arrive at the slippery, slippery slope...

OP, you'll never approve a watch if you let the forumers on here critique them :rofl:

deju

QC is to confirm that you are getting the factory model and version you requested.

It's to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws OUTWITH the known flaws of that factory or version.

It's not there to get that unicorn poop perfect watch.

If you need someone else to spot if it's actually an ARF, you need to research more :)   

NCRich
52 minutes ago, deju said:

QC is to confirm that you are getting the factory model and version you requested.

It's to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws OUTWITH the known flaws of that factory or version.

It's not there to get that unicorn poop perfect watch.

If you need someone else to spot if it's actually an ARF, you need to research more :)   

But is it an ARF?

BadApple
1 hour ago, -WatchFreak- said:

I'd appreciate if anyone who knows Rolex/Daytona could tell me if there's something they see is wrong. Thanks in advance!

These black dots doesn't seem to be reflection:
I guess the Oysterflex is not supposed to look like this:

:rulez:

If I was the TD that sold you your watch I'd package it off along with a turd and a dead skunk. 

-WatchFreak-
:rulez:
If I was the TD that sold you your watch I'd package it off along with a turd and a dead skunk. 

Please elaborate.

BadApple
4 minutes ago, -WatchFreak- said:

Please elaborate.

jlyL3i.jpg
jly27X.jpg

-WatchFreak-
jlyL3i.jpg
jly27X.jpg

Just what I thought. You’re not very bright, are you?

The watch clearly has obvious faults (which I pointed out). And since I’m not an expert on Daytonas (if I were, I wouldn’t have had the need to start this thread) I need advice. Is this so hard to understand?

Devil
1 minute ago, -WatchFreak- said:

The watch clearly has obvious faults (which I pointed out). And since I’m not an expert on Daytonas (if I were, I wouldn’t have had the need to start this thread) I need advice. Is this so hard to understand?

You're not allowed to post QC pics on here, go back to reddit...

Is this so hard to understand?

BadApple
3 minutes ago, -WatchFreak- said:

But against the rules you posted QC photo's dickhead..... now move yourself into the "Not Very Bright" category. 

-WatchFreak-
You're not allowed to post QC pics on here, go back to reddit...
Is this so hard to understand?

Why not?

Ok, disregard that these are called ”Quality Control” pics. Forget it.

I’ve posted pics of a replica Daytona that clearly has faults and I need to know if there’s any more faults that I haven’t noticed. Surely I must be able to do so since this is a freaking REPLICA WATCH FORUM!

BadApple
Just now, -WatchFreak- said:

Why not?

Ok, disregard that these are called ”Quality Control” pics. Forget it.

I’ve posted pics of a replica Daytona that clearly has faults and I need to know if there’s any more faults that I haven’t noticed. Surely I must be able to do so since this is a freaking REPLICA WATCH FORUM!

Oh please do just fuck off...... 

-WatchFreak-
Oh please do just fuck off...... 

And that’s the kind of answer you get from people that’s doesn’t have an actual answer. Child.

deju
22 minutes ago, -WatchFreak- said:

And that’s the kind of answer you get from people that’s doesn’t have an actual answer. Child.

I’m a mod and I answered you, what part of my answer are you struggling with and I’ll elaborate? 

BadApple
33 minutes ago, -WatchFreak- said:

Why did you break the rule? Answer that -  (then still fuck off) 

-WatchFreak-
Why did you break the rule? Answer that -  (then still fuck off) 

Oh, you’re one of those - that wants to enforce a rule you don’t even know why exists or have no fking idea why you should follow the rule. STILL takes us to: you can’t answer what I just wrote before and keeps behaving like a child.

-WatchFreak-
I’m a mod and I answered you, what part of my answer are you struggling with and I’ll elaborate? 

Ok, you’ll cover for the child since he can’t answer or discuss this objectively.

Anyway, according to your earlier answer, you wrote: ”It's to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws OUTWITH the known flaws of that factory or version.”.

Well, how tf do I know what’s the known flaws of that factory or version is or isn’t? Your answer will probably be ”go research”. Which I did and nothing to find about the OBVIOUS flaws I’ve pointed out in the pictures.

Which takes us to exactly what I want: to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws (like weird black dots beside more than one marker, weird deformity on the rubber). And other flaws which I may not have noticed and that’s why I posted this thread.

Which takes us further to (also) what I just wrote earlier: disregard that these are called ”Quality Control” pics. Forget it!

I’ve posted pics of a replica Daytona that clearly has faults and I need to know if there’s any more faults that I haven’t noticed. Surely I must be able to do so since this is a freaking REPLICA WATCH FORUM.

What part of this are you struggling with? If you want me to take the pics of the sides, back and clasp down I can do so. Tell me if that’s the case. As a mod you should be mature enough to answer objectively (unlike other), I expect nothing less. And as I said, I have no problem taking down many of the pics with no obvious flaws.

FunnyStarSystem

This is a free-range forum, think of it like a Peruvian prison, the line between mod and inmate is extremely blurred.

You either like it or you don't, it takes some getting used to. Not worth getting worked up about though.

• Like 1

deju
6 minutes ago, -WatchFreak- said:

Ok, you’ll cover for the child since he can’t answer or discuss this objectively.

Anyway, according to your earlier answer, you wrote: ”It's to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws OUTWITH the known flaws of that factory or version.”.

Well, how tf do I know what’s the known flaws of that factory or version is or isn’t? Your answer will probably be ”go research”. Which I did and nothing to find about the OBVIOUS flaws I’ve pointed out in the pictures.

Which takes us to exactly what I want: to make sure there are no problems such as markers fallen off scratches etc, or flaws (like weird black dots beside more than one marker, weird deformity on the rubber). And other flaws which I may not have noticed and that’s why I posted this thread.

Which takes us further to (also) what I just wrote earlier: disregard that these are called ”Quality Control” pics. Forget it!

I’ve posted pics of a replica Daytona that clearly has faults and I need to know if there’s any more faults that I haven’t noticed. Surely I must be able to do so since this is a freaking REPLICA WATCH FORUM.

What part of this are you struggling with? If you want me to take the pics of the sides, back and clasp down I can do so. Tell me if that’s the case. As a mod you should be mature enough to answer objectively (unlike other), I expect nothing less. And as I said, I have no problem taking down many of the pics with no obvious flaws.

You seem to be struggling, 

There are 3 main rep fora and multiple subreddits on replica watches. You are telling me across these you cannot find one review or pictures of the watch you are ordering?! 

There are more than enough reviews and high res images of ARF Daytonas available through the avenues discussed above. 

Comparison and self analysis even using the Sellers image in comparison to the QC to confirm it is the correct factory & version is possible. 

You cannot post non accepted QC pictures here. We have rules, you can’t just tell us to ignore the fact. Regardless of the type of forum rules are rules. 

You have spotted what you class as issues with the watch versus the sales images, I suggest you discuss with the seller, ask for better photos etc. (please don’t post them here) 

For example if you have an issue with the strap bring it up, if seller says it’s ok ask for better pictures if you are still not happy decline it. Just be sure that it’s not a flaw on all of the watches from the factory of the version you purchase. 

Trust me I’m being very objective here. 

While there may be other places you can post QC, ultimately this watch will have flaws and asking randoms on the internet to spot them will spoil the watch for you. 

Once you know of a flaw, you can’t unsee it. 

Maturity is optional here, while we don’t censor, please don’t get personal/racist with any name calling/flame wars. Feel free to give as good as you get :) 

hasel5

Why do you want a rep Daytona ?

Thought a sub would better to start with as you could ask who makes the best sub 

It the r factory btw

Now fuck off to wherever you crawled from prob from under your mummys skirt 

tribefan

@-WatchFreak-

1.) Long standing rule of the forum not post QC pics to do QC, mainly because you could post Gen pics and someone will find fault with them. 

2.) If you need to question the authenticity of the piece then you are probably using the wrong TD

3.) Whose to say what is ARF and what is not anymore. Since the raids replicas of replicas have been out in the market for Noob, Clean and VSF. ARF is closing up shop, so what they got is what they got, and it would not surprise me one bit that much of what they have left is stuff that didn't move or had slight issues or was pieced to together with whatever parts they needed to get them finished.

-WatchFreak-
You seem to be struggling, 
There are 3 main rep fora and multiple subreddits on replica watches. You are telling me across these you cannot find one review or pictures of the watch you are ordering?! 
There are more than enough reviews and high res images of ARF Daytonas available through the avenues discussed above. 
Comparison and self analysis even using the Sellers image in comparison to the QC to confirm it is the correct factory & version is possible. 
You cannot post non accepted QC pictures here. We have rules, you can’t just tell us to ignore the fact. Regardless of the type of forum rules are rules. 
You have spotted what you class as issues with the watch versus the sales images, I suggest you discuss with the seller, ask for better photos etc. (please don’t post them here) 
For example if you have an issue with the strap bring it up, if seller says it’s ok ask for better pictures if you are still not happy decline it. Just be sure that it’s not a flaw on all of the watches from the factory of the version you purchase. 
Trust me I’m being very objective here. 
While there may be other places you can post QC, ultimately this watch will have flaws and asking randoms on the internet to spot them will spoil the watch for you. 
Once you know of a flaw, you can’t unsee it. 
Maturity is optional here, while we don’t censor, please don’t get personal/racist with any name calling/flame wars. Feel free to give as good as you get  

Yeah, it’s very obvious that maturity is optional here (as irl). ”Child” is the least offensive word being written here. Unlike turd, dead skunk, fuck off x 2 and so on. So I’m the one getting the LEAST personal and you know it. Herd mentality at it’s best, weak people.

As for the black dots beside the markers, ofcourse I’ve looked at other Daytona ARF pics and haven’t seen any like these. Therefore these should NOT be known factory flaws and my question is valid (according to the rules).

I’ll take this with the seller, along with the Osyterflex deformity. Thanks.

deju
11 minutes ago, hasel5 said:

Now fuck off to wherever you crawled from prob from under your mummys skirt 

Technically that’s where we all came from. 

Arguably you and @BadApple were the same skirt :rofl:

BadApple
4 minutes ago, deju said:

Technically that’s where we all came from. 

Arguably you and @BadApple were the same skirt :rofl:

I was moulded not born :baby: