cashless

Rep friendly repair/servicing Surrey Uk

cashless

Hi, anyone use a reliable rep friendly Watchsmith in the south London/surrey area?

thanks

FudgyDocker

You'll be hard pushed to find any members in this area. I'm the only one that I know of, and you already know my answer...

cashless

Hahaha! So where do you go to get yours serviced then?

FudgyDocker
41 minutes ago, cashless said:

Hahaha! So where do you go to get yours serviced then?

I have a 3rd generation watch smith in Turkey. I go at least twice a year, so I save up my faulty ones and get them done in a batch. 

cashless

Haha! I've seen this reply before in another post I put up about another one of my other mates Gen Quartz Omega that is playing up and I thought you were joking, lol.

Fair play to you mate, makes sense if you're out that way and build up a relationship with one of the local watchsmiths 

FudgyDocker
2 hours ago, cashless said:

Fair play to you mate, makes sense if you're out that way and build up a relationship with one of the local watchsmiths 

Have no option, as there is sod-all out this way. There may be some dodgy ones out in South London that aren't fussy, but I left that shit hole 15 years ago and have no wish to go back.

Dr Fun Socks

What do you need serviced? Im in aldershot and i can help you with anything 28xx based but other than that i cant help haha!

• Like 1