Sign in to follow this  
honeybear

More JLC Master Tourbillon Photos

honeybear

I just got a JLC Master Tourbillon, so I though I would share some photos. I replaced the replica black leather strap with a dark brown Gucci genuine crocodile glossy strap.

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00636-1.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

Ska

NIIICE!!!

welcome to the Tourby club!!

stolikat

Sexy!! Nice pics!

KeNnY

That is SEXI WATCH !!!! It is must buy and must have on my future wedding if I will have in near future :facepalm:

dingle

very nice. where from? how much?

Wiz

Damn, it looks so freaking nice!!

It if wasn't for the regulateur writing on the dial, I would have got one.

honeybear

Thanks everyone, I got this from PureTimeWatch for $508.

JLC Master Tourbillon on PureTimeWatch

With regards to the "regulateur" text on the dial, it shows up on the genuine JLC as well, and that watch is not a regulator in the separate hours, minutes, and seconds sundials sense of the word either. Some speculate that it either refers to the fact that it is a very accurate timekeeper, or that the term actually means "regulated by a tourbillon".

In any case, while the watch isn't accurate to the GEN, which has a 24 indicator subdial, and a date indicator on the circumference of the dial, I still this this replica has a design which is very much in keeping with the JLC design ethos, and is very evocative of the JLC Master Control.

Member X
In any case, while the watch isn't accurate to the GEN, which has a 24 indicator subdial, and a date indicator on the circumference of the dial, I still this this replica has a design which is very much in keeping with the JLC design ethos, and is very evocative of the JLC Master Control.

+1

This looks so good it could easily pass as a gen, and if someone is some sort of JLC freak, just say it was a custom design :) lol

Wiz
Thanks everyone, I got this from PureTimeWatch for $508.

JLC Master Tourbillon on PureTimeWatch

With regards to the "regulateur" text on the dial, it shows up on the genuine JLC as well, and that watch is not a regulator in the separate hours, minutes, and seconds sundials sense of the word either. Some speculate that it either refers to the fact that it is a very accurate timekeeper, or that the term actually means "regulated by a tourbillon".

Just read a little more about it, and it seems that "régulateur à tourbillon" is just the full name of the tourbillon. So the marking on the dial is right :)

honeybear
Just read a little more about it, and it seems that "régulateur à tourbillon" is just the full name of the tourbillon. So the marking on the dial is right :lol:

Do you have a link to this discussion, I would be interested I'm reading that too.

vinnie007

Does anyone have a movie of this watch? I want to see how the tourbillon moves but can't find any pictures!

Monsieur_B

Great watch, I like. :blink:

downfromtheglen

My JLC tourby is still up for grabs if anyone's interested. Looks like I paid a little more ($550 plus shipping from Mary) than honeybear, but I can let it go for $500 including shipping.

Check out my original posting:

Click here!