Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

what did you "win" on PWC auction?

kolchak

I bought the following pieces & added a quartz regatta for good measure. These were all watches I've wanted & I lost out on several others by not rsponding to "outbid" notice in time.

LOT # 1O7 OMEGA PLANET OCEAN WORKING CHRONO CERAMIC BEZEL - 90

LOT #26 CHOPARD MMXL POWER RESERVE AUTO PVD - 95

LOT # 52 IWC BIG PILOT PLOT POWER RESERVE - 125

thumbnail-2.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

opus9

I got myself a P.W. overdraft.

You won by the looks of it, one of the finest watches on the site..you are therefore sent to purgatory for ever!!

REGARDS

OPUS

Rav747

Nice. Please post pics when you get em', esp the pvd and big pilot.

agntkerr

I got these:

thumbnailuboat-1.jpgthumbnailpatek-1.jpg

kolchak

I like tboth those pieces too Agntkerr - good job

Which watch you referring to Opus - IWC or chopard?

Whoever got the CARTIER SANTOS XL CHRONO 100 7753 CHRONO AUTOMATIC was the big winner as I think it went for under $200.

Del

PVD madness for me! :)

7b5621be.jpg

57e6465f.jpg

czmilosz

Does anyone have information when Robert will be adding more items to the auction? I think I saw in the Shoutbox a couple of days ago that he was going to dedicate one person to managing the auction process for a while.

Thanks.

agntkerr
PVD madness for me! :)

nice del! had that not been quartz I would have been wrestling with you for it :gunbandana:

kolchak
I don't recall a Santos XL 7753 being up for bid, but I was the winning bidder of the

LOT #89 CARTIER SANTOS 100 WORKING CHRONO ULTIMATE QUALITY. :)

http://www.auctionpwc.com/auction_details....ction_id=101360

Almost sure he offered a 7753 XL version but the quartz uses same case set, so still a great deal!

Love the PVD AP Del

Del
PVD madness for me! :gunbandana:

nice del! had that not been quartz I would have been wrestling with you for it :gunbandana:

Which one?! I snagged the Tag first on an agreed offer price, it just looks superb with the bracelet too, and then I got the AP for a bargain in auction. :)

Love the PVD AP Del

Cheers mate, it does look rather tasty, especially for the small amount of money involved! :D

nunu78
Does anyone have information when Robert will be adding more items to the auction? I think I saw in the Shoutbox a couple of days ago that he was going to dedicate one person to managing the auction process for a while.

Thanks.

Next week,Monday I believe.

agntkerr
PVD madness for me! :D

Which one?! I snagged the Tag first on an agreed offer price, it just looks superb with the bracelet too, and then I got the AP for a bargain in auction. :)

The tag..loved the look.

czmilosz
Next week,Monday I believe.

Thank you

prestigewatchco

I am glad people are posting what they bought it will dispel any conspiracy theories that there are bound to be .

The auction is as fair as it is possible to be

I actually have no control over the outcome save accepting an early offer

I bought the auction site as a ready made package about 18 months ago and after testing it around 12 months ago I have done nothing with it

I don't have access to Admin at the moment I have forgotten the pass words and log in and as I am the helpdesk/contact person sending an email for help will only come to me!!

For this reason I can't physically stop an auction before the end time as a result I have to write to the listing when an item has been sold to an offer so please always read the whole listing to avoid disappointment many are one offs so once they are sold they are sold.

If I have the item in numbers I will just let it run as no harm to be done.

I am very new to this and I will admit I am about the most disorganized person on earth so please bear with me I will get around to everyone .

I have staff coming on Tuesday next so hopefully I can do a better job of the auction

It will get more user friendly as I discover what it is actually able to do right now I am just happy I can post listings

One thing I have discovered is I can't contact bidders before they are winners to overcome this if a bidder asks a question of me using the sites system I am then able to open dialog with them so maybe an idea to send me a message as you bid that way we can read from same book.

I would like to thank everyone that has bid whether they are winners or not you have all contributed to making this a great success.

I would also welcome comments as to how we can make it better but please bear in mind I have posting rights only and can't do anything above membership.

As a matter of interest I listed 109 lots and of them 107 had bids 96 had multiple bids and over 50 had more than 15 bids

Inevitably some have not contacted since they bid but thats to be expected thankfully it's only a very small number and to be fair could be partly my fault as well.

I will go through the listings in the next day or 2 and see exactly what has not been paid for and of course re list them although there are not that many to be fair.

I will also list some more items over the weekend soon as I clear the backlog of bids I will re list some new items I am not short of items to list 100's every week time is my only draw back

What I have to list goodness only knows I have come across items I never knew I had left so anything is possible

Again thank you all for your support

czmilosz

That's great information Robert. Thank you for that and all the hard work you do.

bklynboy

Congrats to all the winners, I'm trying to stay disciplined about it has cost me, been out bid on everything so far :)

But happy to see some fine timepieces going to fellow members here and having a blast bidding!

Looking forward to the next item that catches my eye...

Balad1

Won the following; I'm sure the wife would be SO pleased if she knew, LOL.

LOT 14 PANERAI 233 POWER RESERVE 47MM AUTOMATIC

14.jpg

LOT 20 IWC BIG PILOT LIMITED EDITION

20.jpg

LOT # 56 CARTIER BALLON BLUE QUARTZ DIAMOND BEZEL PREMIUM GRADE

56.jpg

LOT # 49 ZENITH EXTREME 1000M PVD

49.jpg

LOT 13 CHOPARD MM GTXL POWER RESERVE ROSE GOLD

13.jpg

nunu78

guys u r making it harder n harder to avoid tht site :lol:

Balad1
Congrats to all the winners, I'm trying to stay disciplined about it has cost me, been out bid on everything so far :lol:

But happy to see some fine timepieces going to fellow members here and having a blast bidding!

Looking forward to the next item that catches my eye...

Discipline, what the hell is that? LOL

wolfwood

this auction is making me go broke! :lol:

can't wait till more items are listed! :( ;)

Balad1

Also picked up the last listing.

LOT # 1O3 ORIS WILLIAMS DAY DATE AUTOMATIC STEEL BAND

103.jpg

opus9

I was looking for my first Luminor,but wanted something a little different saw this with vintage numbers..had a punt and won...it's now on its way to me..where it will get a new Cayman bracelet with a ss max sub clasp,

Cant wait.

Panerai 359

PREMIUM 23 JEWEL MOVEMENT WITH SCULPTURED ROTOR

SANDWICH DIAL WITH DATE AT 3 VINTAGE STYLE NUMBERS

LATEST QUICK RELEASE CASE

pam358.jpg

mulder

Thanks Ballad I was bidding on that Oris and again I didnt bid enough

alistairw

Nice pickups for all, Balad you picked up some rippers.

I maintained restraint and bought a Frank Muller Crazy Hour for Mrs W,

it is something she always wanted at least that way I will some 'credit'

from her to buy a rep for me when the times right.