gijoerambo

Planet ocean 600m ceramic help

gijoerambo

Hi all,

New to the forum but been looking for some time.

I've been keeping my eye on the trusty time website as their watches look great however its just my luck when I come eventually push the button on a watch they do not have stock of the ones I want...

Ultimately I'm looking for a PO with orange markers like this,

https://www.dealerclocks.shop/products/seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-co-axial-45-5mm-with-orange-markers-black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap

Trusty don't seem to have any stock of anything close, I've tried 5 models and they have nothing... 

I have searched other dealers and again Im not having much luck..

would anyone have any advise on where I start to look now for such a watch?

Thanks

Scott

APjumbo

To find one in 45mm is difficult these days. Much easier to find the same watch in 43.5mm

I am sure of you asked for the 43.5mm version the TDs would have stock.

• Like 1

BadApple

Mine says "Hi" 

IMG-0093.jpg

• Like 3

gijoerambo

ah thanks, Ill try the 43.5mm, I did ask them to come back to me with alternative options and have sent them over a few different models to double check, hopefully they come back with good news.

Other than trusty time has anyone got some advise on another well trusted dealer that might stock this model?

bad apple, may I ask where you got yours? looks awesome!

GenTLe
3 hours ago, gijoerambo said:

I've been keeping my eye on the trusty time website as their watches look great

There is no "their watches".

All watches are sourced from the same factories (VRF, VSF, GF, Clean Factory, BP, ZF, BLS ecc ecc) from all the sellers, the TDs are simple resellers, none of them have "their own" watches. AT MOST there are very few (see: BK's Watch Garage) that get watches from good factories and mod them (i.e. puts inside new really swiss movements) before to sell them.

A good thing about TrustyTimes is that at the bottom of each page of any single model there's the date of insertion in their web site. Any watch older than 1 or 2 years is most probably unavailable.

By the way, if I was you, I'd literally JUMP on this one here, one of the best Planet Ocean ever made: 

APjumbo

GenTLe is right bout that Liquud metal planet ocean. It is 42mm but is also one of the best ever repped.