bb95

Tag Carrera Day Date SS 43mm

bb95

Hey Everyone,

I need some help from the trusty forum members. I tried to make a purchase of this :https://www.pfc8188.com/tgca00111-carrera-43mm-chrono-ss-ss-blk-a-7750-28-8.html?___SID=U but was informed by Joshua at Perfect Clones that they no longer have this in stock and that it is no longer made.

Does anybody know where I could source one from? I'm dying to get this exact watch (I had this exact rep years ago but it was stolen) and I'd love to replace it in my collection for the sentimental value as it was the first rep I purchased years ago.

Thanks for the help!

BadApple

Sead has blue dial one - his reference on his site is - xf tag 01 chrono blue dial 439 shipped - he is a TD on RWI but not on here 

You could try emailing him for pictures    [email protected]

FudgyDocker

Stick a WTB post up, once you have enough posts.

BadApple
34 minutes ago, bb95 said:

Thanks BadApple. I'm still partial to trying to find the exact one: https://www.tagheuer.com/us/en/timepieces/collections/tag-heuer-carrera/43-mm-calibre-16-automatic/CV2A1R.BA0799.html

CV2A1R.BA0799

It is that one but with blue dial not black - shame 

bb95

FD that's a good idea and I'll do so when I can. Do you know how many posts I need before being able to do a WTB post?

And thanks Bad Apple for the help, I appreciate it! Good looking out and it really is a shame it has a blue dial. For the sentimental reason for purchasing I hope I get lucky and locate one with the black dial!

gooner2826

If you’re not too fussed about it being TD level, tons of these exist on DHgate. I’ve had a few in the past and they’re actually decent enough for the ££ 

BadApple

8106a50c08dc4d6514aa4db0cf30c971.jpg

bb95

Thanks Gooner and BadApple - those prices look amazing :D

In your experience with DHGate reps, do they typically have an automatic movement (7750) or quartz for the $100-200 range? It says both in a few of the listings I've found so far...go figure lol