1Pelagos

Hello from Canada!

1Pelagos

Marc here, long-time collector and watch fanatic.

Bought my first "real watch" ( A Breitling Navi) on my 40th Birthday and have since caught the disease. In the last 5 years, I have bought and sold dozens of watches but have now settled on a nice 8 watch collection. 

Sadly though, there are some grail watches that I know I will never get my hands on due to availability and the insane market prices, like the Patek Aquanaut or Royal Oaks. This is what has led me here to this forum as I hope to get a taste of these ultra rare pieces.

Looking forward to the journey.

• Like 3

Abe Fromen

Welcome, there are lots of us Canadians here. Great community... you chose wisely. 

tribefan

Welcome to the Hotel California of rabbit holes.

paccbet

In b4 Ginger with his anti-Canadian comments 

Hello from Toronto

• Like 1

Abe Fromen
1 hour ago, paccbet said:

Hello from Toronto

Toronto sucks... cuz i live there. :) 

• Like 1

fatarms

I've been to Toronto quite a few times to play in hockey tournaments.  I can probably name about 7 other cities in Canada (most of which have NHL teams) and can probably name all 27, or is it 36 provinces?  I think.

Welcome.

• Like 1

APjumbo

Yes! Another Canadian and someone who actually likes AP.

We will slowly take over this whole forum. 

Abe Fromen
21 hours ago, fatarms said:

I've been to Toronto quite a few times to play in hockey tournaments.  I can probably name about 7 other cities in Canada (most of which have NHL teams) and can probably name all 27, or is it 36 provinces?  I think.

Welcome.

48 provinces, dumb-ass  :)

• Like 1

deju

I hope you’re one of the good Canadians, so far ours are, well errrm not so stereotypical :rofl:

:canada: 

• Like 1

GingerApple
On 26/08/2022 at 19:08, paccbet said:

Oh come on, this is bullshit. I'm going to have to report you to the Mods. It's a well established convention that I get first crack at our Canadian brothers.

Oh, and the Yanks. And Aussies. And French. And Christians, Muslims, Jews, dog lovers, cat lovers, hamster fuckers, LGBTQ+, Europeans, Africans, Asians and Latinos. SO GET THE FUCK IN LINE!

• Like 2

paccbet
5 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Oh come on, this is bullshit. I'm going to have to report you to the Mods. It's a well established convention that I get first crack at our Canadian brothers.

Oh, and the Yanks. And Aussies. And French. And Christians, Muslims, Jews, dog lovers, cat lovers, hamster fuckers, LGBTQ+, Europeans, Africans, Asians and Latinos. SO GET THE FUCK IN LINE!

:rofl: