AlexFelix

GMT movement + a nice discovery

AlexFelix

So, I recently found out that my grandma worked at Omega when she and my passed granfather lived in Switzerland, after I found an old monocular lens. She told me that her work was to install dial over movement, and usually to apply dial inserts.

After that discovery, I could not resist and I bought all the necessary to assembly a watch, BUT of course I'm already planning a next one which I wanto to have a GMT movement. So that said: do you guys know any reliable movement that have the GMT function that not cost 300€?

Edited by AlexFelix

gooner2826
12 minutes ago, AlexFelix said:

So, I recently found out that my grandma worked at Omega when she and my passed granfather lived in Switzerland, after I found an old monocular lens. She told me that her work was to install dial over movement, and usually to apply inserts.

After that discovery, I could not resist and I bought all the necessary to assembly a watch, BUT of course I'm already planning a next one which I wanto to have a GMT movement. So that said: do you guys know any reliable movement that have the GMT function that not cost 300€?

DG3804 is the 2813 with working GMT hand 

• Like 1

AlexFelix
4 minutes ago, gooner2826 said:

DG3804 is the 2813 with working GMT hand 

Straight to the point. Awesome!

Thank you!

GenTLe

Definivitely this: Hangzhou 6460, aka GMT 2836.

• Like 1