Sign in to follow this  
SeanusMaximus

What is....

SeanusMaximus

What is the ultimate Panerai rep, in terms of quality, finishes and accuracy of replication? (Without breaking the bank making a franken!)

I really like the basic polished case Luminor Marina's, with black dial and running seconds, preferably it must also have diplay caseback and be an auto.

Any suggestions or points in the right direction will be greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers everyone,

Sean.

houndoggie

Pam 312l ultimate. About $250.

Or Pam 111m. About $220

SeanusMaximus

Or Pam 111m. About $220

Cheers HD :)

Where am I best getting one of those? (bearing in mind rob doesn't particularly want to deal with me again right now ;))

sconehead

Or Pam 111m. About $220

Where am I best getting one of those? (bearing in mind rob doesn't particularly want to deal with me again right now ;))

All the dealers have them, so just read their feedback, ask for prices and make your choice...:stars:

...What did you do to upset Robert?

...I'm intrigued...

SeanusMaximus

Or Pam 111m. About $220

All the dealers have them, so just read their feedback, ask for prices and make your choice...:vomit:

...I'm intrigued...

Cheers Sconey - very tempted by Mary's 005 to be honest, not bothered about having sandwich dial etc

Well I had a Milgauss on order and wanted it waterproofed, and well...pestered far too much so he cancelled order :stars:

I had ordered from him before with no issues.... god knows why I decided to do it this time :vomit:

Ah well.... maybe in a few months ...

chum_2000_uk

Or Pam 111m. About $220

All the dealers have them, so just read their feedback, ask for prices and make your choice...:Drinking2:

...I'm intrigued...

Cheers Sconey - very tempted by Mary's 005 to be honest, not bothered about having sandwich dial etc

Well I had a Milgauss on order and wanted it waterproofed, and well...pestered far too much so he cancelled order :stars:

I had ordered from him before with no issues.... god knows why I decided to do it this time :vomit:

Sean you pest! :vomit:

AlphaLima
pestered far too much so he cancelled order

In what way can you pester far too much? Surely you just ordered the watch, asked him for it to be waterproofed, and that's it. What more could you possibly be asking/telling him?

SeanusMaximus

Ceri - Ah I didn't pester you did I? :)

Alpha - I was nervous about the waterproofing outcome I guess, sent a few emails and rightly or wrongly, kept repeating myself in shoutbox if he didn't answer my questions :P

chum_2000_uk

Alpha - I was nervous about the waterproofing outcome I guess, sent a few emails and rightly or wrongly, kept repeating myself in shoutbox if he didn't answer my questions :P

Nah you were fine mate! Was only kidding! Every time I speak to Robert I'm worried I'm 'pestering' him. Never know whether to order with him or not, as I like to know about watches before I order them. QC pics etc would be nice before I pay, or at least get sent the watch. Not sure this is really an option with Robert?

SeanusMaximus
Ceri - Ah I didn't pester you did I? :P

Nah you were fine mate! Was only kidding! Every time I speak to Robert I'm worried I'm 'pestering' him. Never know whether to order with him or not, as I like to know about watches before I order them. QC pics etc would be nice before I pay, or at least get sent the watch. Not sure this is really an option with Robert?

Nope, its just pay and trust him :)

AlphaLima
Every time I speak to Robert I'm worried I'm 'pestering' him. Never know whether to order with him or not, as I like to know about watches before I order them

You want QC pictures? NO WATCH FOR YOU!

The girl in the video is evidently Sean. lol

SeanusMaximus
Every time I speak to Robert I'm worried I'm 'pestering' him. Never know whether to order with him or not, as I like to know about watches before I order them

You want QC pictures? NO WATCH FOR YOU!

The girl in the video is evidently Sean. lol

Haha double cheeky shit :)

czmilosz

Yeah, I asked for QC pictures (after I had already paid) and got this response:

"Not a chance sorry we don't offer the service when we are not busy. You need to contact a Chinese dealer if you want all the bells and whistles"

Of course, he is running his auction stuff this week and last.

Frankly, I don't care how he responds if the product is good. Some people don't have customer service skills. Or choose not to use them

chum_2000_uk

So who is good for QC pics, aside from Mary?

SeanusMaximus

I'm sure silix do Ceri.

opus9

I am reliably informed that the new Pam 288 from Robert is very very close to gen....but you got to like Radiomirs if you want this Pam....

regards

opus9

SeanusMaximus
I am reliably informed that the new Pam 288 from Robert is very very close to gen....but you got to like Radiomirs if you want this Pam....

regards

opus9

Cheers opus but I already have a beautiful pam 292 pvd radiomir - out for a beautiful luminor now :lol:

2point

I've got an order in with Silix, Michelle has been dealing with it. Had my first set of QC pics, all looked good except one of the second hands was the wrong one. Requested it was changed, got updated QC pics a couple of days later.

Communication has been very good, I'm going to be on holiday for 3 weeks now so requested the shipment was held back for a couple of weeks. Alk understood and confirmation this request will be met.

So far it's all good news from Silix/Michelle. Hopefully the goodies will live up to the process so far.

(007 edition SMP, V5 PO and one of the cheapy PO's)

nickee_2dS

Also ReplicaMake88 give a good QC pics service

AlphaLima
Also ReplicaMake88 give a good QC pics service

This is very true. In fact, they display the QC check of every watch they send out. You can see them all here.

Edited by AlphaLima

Rav747

Or Pam 111m. About $220

Cheers HD :D

Where am I best getting one of those? (bearing in mind rob doesn't particularly want to deal with me again right now :P)

All the dealers have them, so just read their feedback, ask for prices and make your choice...;)

...I'm intrigued...

Well I had a Milgauss on order and wanted it waterproofed, and well...pestered far too much so he cancelled order :P

I had ordered from him before with no issues.... god knows why I decided to do it this time :P

Been there, bud. :P ya, give it a few months and you will be fine :D

SeanusMaximus

Or Pam 111m. About $220

Where am I best getting one of those? (bearing in mind rob doesn't particularly want to deal with me again right now :P)

All the dealers have them, so just read their feedback, ask for prices and make your choice...;)

...I'm intrigued...

Well I had a Milgauss on order and wanted it waterproofed, and well...pestered far too much so he cancelled order :P

I had ordered from him before with no issues.... god knows why I decided to do it this time :P

Haha - ;) yeah I will be ok for now, spent MORE than enough ££££, but I wouldn't mind Rob's three rollies for $280 next month... :D

Rav747

Or Pam 111m. About $220

...I'm intrigued...

Haha - ;) yeah I will be ok for now, spent MORE than enough ££££, but I wouldn't mind Rob's three rollies for $280 next month... :D

That does sound like one heck of a deal to pass up.

AGL

I got told to do one by Robert!

Apparently I wasn't allowed to make an offer and then wait for a bit. I think we're cool now tho... Will see when I go to order if anything turns up!

I was more than happy with my 1st purchase from him.

SeanusMaximus
I got told to do one by Robert!

Apparently I wasn't allowed to make an offer and then wait for a bit. I think we're cool now tho... Will see when I go to order if anything turns up!

I was more than happy with my 1st purchase from him.

:P Ah well eh Ash! Will keep you posted tuesday mate.... got a Patek moonphase coming, and a rather swish PAM 312!!! :D