iiasadii

126610 VSF VS3235 No longer works

iiasadii

Hi all,

hoping someone can help. I have the above watch and I’ve had it for over a year now but recently its stopped working. The watch doesnt hold power properly, if I wind it, theres some resistance. The watch starts working but as soon as I move it, it will stop completely. I can have it sat in the same place and it will work for hours but as soon as I pick it up, especially if I turn it upside down it stops and doesnt restart unless I give it a shake.

issue started after I came back from Dubai and I fell in some sand a few times sand boarding, since then it hasnt worked. I have opened it myself because no repair shop would look at it and there was some sand in there but cleaning it out didnt do much.

any idea where I can get this looked at in the UK or if I could ship it out to someone reputable to have it fixed.

thanks!

GenTLe

How sand managed to enter into a watertight watch is out of my comprehension.

In anycase the best approach for that specific movement, and especially after you fell with it, is probably a substitution of the movement. They cost around 140$ on AliExpress.

BadApple
1 hour ago, iiasadii said:

Hi all,

hoping someone can help. I have the above watch and I’ve had it for over a year now but recently its stopped working. The watch doesnt hold power properly, if I wind it, theres some resistance. The watch starts working but as soon as I move it, it will stop completely. I can have it sat in the same place and it will work for hours but as soon as I pick it up, especially if I turn it upside down it stops and doesnt restart unless I give it a shake.

issue started after I came back from Dubai and I fell in some sand a few times sand boarding, since then it hasnt worked. I have opened it myself because no repair shop would look at it and there was some sand in there but cleaning it out didnt do much.

any idea where I can get this looked at in the UK or if I could ship it out to someone reputable to have it fixed.

thanks!

You could PM @ROLIE - he may be able to help you 

FudgyDocker

It's fucked. I'll give you £50 for it.

iiasadii
11 hours ago, GenTLe said:

How sand managed to enter into a watertight watch is out of my comprehension.

In anycase the best approach for that specific movement, and especially after you fell with it, is probably a substitution of the movement. They cost around 140$ on AliExpress.

I was just as suprised, took off back of case and was and all around the rubber seal inside. Ahh that sucks if thats the case.

11 hours ago, BadApple said:

You could PM @ROLIE - he may be able to help you 

Ty ill try him!

11 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

It's fucked. I'll give you £50 for it.

Hmm with this energy crisis I need a few quid for next months bills

iiasadii

zCya2s.jpg

and just like that my watch is fixed @ROLIE thank you for sorting it out soo quick what a legend!! Butter smooth wind now compared to before and it finally works!!

• Like 4

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, iiasadii said:

and just like that my watch is fixed @ROLIE thank you for sorting it out soo quick what a legend!! Butter smooth wind now compared to before and it finally works!!

Apart from me, he's the best dude on the forum.

• Like 1

Rokerite
1 hour ago, iiasadii said:

zCya2s.jpg

Top man Neil. Glad you got it sorted :D