zTxI2D.jpg

zTxOnk.jpg

darthsimon

zTx1ZJ.jpg
zTxYuo.jpg
zTx9IP.jpg

Here’s my other friend lol 

fatarms

What is going on with those end links on the rose gold DD?  They look like they're 3 mm away from the case?

WatchGeek5711
18 minutes ago, fatarms said:

What is going on with those end links on the rose gold DD?  They look like they're 3 mm away from the case?

and whats going on with the case.

whats going on with the whole post?

OP trying to check if his reps pass as gens ? :P 

darthsimon

Lol both watches are my 2 gens.  The DD is a 18038 and the Rolex Sub no date 2018.  Not sure how your seeing rose gold. It’s yellow. 

darthsimon

zTxdd4.jpg

Here’s a better shot for you. 

fatarms

I didn't doubt they were gen.  The second pic of the sub looks like a sales pic, especially with the serial number being shopped out on the rehaut, they don't do that on reps.

I see that the DD dial is a tritium dial with the T SWISS MADE T which means it's pre-1998.  Did the end links get that stretched out?  I've seen them rotate upward as the gold softens and they loosen up around the pins but they seem to really be stretched pretty far?

darthsimon

zTxkJI.jpg

This was the watch before I bought from my dealer. The bracelet has moderate stretch but for a 1987 it wears well and I enjoy it. I can always get the bracelet fixed down the line. 

zTx4Wc.jpg

Edited by darthsimon

darthsimon

My wrist photos suck honesty. 

darthsimon

I see you have a Pam 127? Wow…. I owned a gen a few years back and sold it soon after owning it for a very short time.   I flipped it for some other purchases… damn things worth a ton today correct?

Edited by darthsimon

fatarms

When it's on the wrist, it looks like the end links are rotating upward.  Either way, for 1987, it looks pretty damn good.

zTxMlX.md.jpg

fatarms
2 minutes ago, darthsimon said:

I see you have a Pam 127? Wow…. I owned a gen a few years back and sold it soon after owning it for a very short time.   I flipped it for some other purchases… damn things worth a ton today correct?

It's a PAM127 homage watch, it's just one of the generic Marina Militare watches.  To be honest, I have it on a baseball glove strap and the strap cost more than the watch head.  I wish I owned a gen 127...  you're right, it would've been worth a pretty penny.

Mystery Shopper
57 minutes ago, darthsimon said:

I looked at some on chrono 24 yesterday- I think they were about USD 13k

Michel78

Sub no date is the definitly best daily watch, use to get one, gen too, it fit perfectly for any situation.

the price is high compare to when i bought it around 6k

Ifarted
On 21/10/2022 at 05:24, Michel78 said:

Sub no date is the definitly best daily watch, use to get one, gen too, it fit perfectly for any situation.

the price is high compare to when i bought it around 6k

I agree. Clean look

fivesevenn

very nice

SteveA

What a wank post,some guy posting his gens in the hope that rep guys call him out.Bullshiitter