buaio

Hi. From Italy

buaio

Hi everyone from Italy, I have been following this forum for a few years and now I decided to join, years ago I found a lot of important information for my first Rep, 116610ln v6s.

zNktwJ.jpg

noob v6s 2016
3135 gen from Datejust
dial gen 2015. 300 m, not 300m
hands gen
bezel original noob, because there were problems with the fitting of the plastic ring
ceramic insert gen 2015 same lumen of the dial
sapphire original noob
crow gen
caseback gen
all oring gen
the size of the caseback oring groove is slightly different in the noob, they have a bevel that on the gen is not there, with the gen orings, it has been tested up to 10 atm without problems, with gen orings, hose crown noob, crystal noob
bracelet noob to fit the sel
clasp gen
brushed complete case and bracelet together

unfortunately of this watch i have saved only the dial, the hands and the movement, all the rest, clasp, bezel, crow, the case and the rest of the bracelet I "polished" with asphalt during a motorbike accident. but I am planning to build another franken, I am now intending to redo my Franken, I am looking for a Noob V11 116610 3135 with double line Rehaut, if anyone wants to sell it. i am here

GenTLe

"franken madness"... Welcome. Even tho the best fora for these realizations and their relative stupid costs is probably more the replica watch info (cousin of this one).

Ciao,

Alessandro