Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

New week wristies - w/c 06 July

phaedo

Have put my pam hommage phantom on for today, since it isn't good enough weather to go outside and work.

DSC001852.jpg

hk45ca

changed to this tw best yacht master.

dsc02807edited.jpg

dsc04047edited.jpg

Harley357
Nice Harley!!! Who did you get it from?

Thanks! Got it from Hont. The watch is flawless.

Looks great Harley!! Are you going to get a rivetted strap from Speedracerlo... I highly recommend it.

Thanks! Not sure on the strap yet. Still looking around for options.

alphakazi

today, I wore the following fine Homage.

montecarloiwu.jpg

SHIZAM! The Monte Carlo in all it's glory :D

KinCaidk

Now I am starting to get why John loves homage watches. :D

phaedo

Might switch to this for dinner

IMG_0597Medium.jpg

greg_r

lol@kazi & phaedo...

I'm back with the 113 today:

113_croc_w.JPG

houndoggie
lol@kazi & phaedo...

I'm back with the 113 today:

113_croc_w.JPG

Nice!! I think I am growing fond of these white dial PAM.... I have contacted DSN about the 207a Slytech..

Today:

c4fd2443.jpg

db298874.jpg

b5583309.jpg

greg_r
Nice!! I think I am growing fond of these white dial PAM.... I have contacted DSN about the 207a Slytech..

I'm fond of white dials in general. The 207a has an interesting dial, though - I wasn't even aware that they were available as reps, to be honest. I quite fancy a 251, but the A7750 paranoia has so far persuaded me otherwise. I'll probably do it sooner or later, though (along with a 288, which I know is a black dial, but I just HAVE to own one...).

houndoggie

I'm fond of white dials in general. The 207a has an interesting dial, though - I wasn't even aware that they were available as reps, to be honest. I quite fancy a 251, but the A7750 paranoia has so far persuaded me otherwise. I'll probably do it sooner or later, though (along with a 288, which I know is a black dial, but I just HAVE to own one...).

I would be able to tolerate the sunken DW on the 251.. I can deal with it on the corum, but not on a pam... the alternative you are looking at $800 for a 7753 251, plus then you'll need a better datewheel...

I haven't had one bad a7750 yet. I feared them as well, but I seem to be having good luck. And usually, if they break, it is because they were poorly oiled or dirty... so dirty.

I sold the 288 and the 253 a few days back to fund a 183H (which I got for a good deal used, surprisingly. $199 for Angus's fully modded piece) and a 212.

greg_r

Yeah, I saw your ad for the 288 & 253 - just a bit too late to try and persuade you to ship outside CONUS (which is probably just as well given recent expenditure around here... :D )

Ref the 251, I know what you mean - the datewheel's another reason why I've hesitated. I can't see spending $800 on a 7753 version - I'd rather put that into either two or three other reps, or possibly part way towards a gen.

houndoggie
Yeah, I saw your ad for the 288 & 253 - just a bit too late to try and persuade you to ship outside CONUS (which is probably just as well given recent expenditure around here... :D )

Ref the 251, I know what you mean - the datewheel's another reason why I've hesitated. I can't see spending $800 on a 7753 version - I'd rather put that into either two or three other reps, or possibly part way towards a gen.

Yep, I can't justify spending more than $3-400 on a rep.. unless it is slowly modded over time.

The 253 and 288 were purchased by the same guy, he got a steal $400 for both... (I would have shipped to the uk for you.)

greg_r

Yep, I can't justify spending more than $3-400 on a rep.. unless it is slowly modded over time.

The 253 and 288 were purchased by the same guy, he got a steal $400 for both... (I would have shipped to the uk for you.)

wow - that wasn't just a steal, you got mugged... :D

Just one of them things - I got there too late...

Harley357

Yet another IWC

AquatimerChrono-71009.jpg

alphakazi
b5583309.jpg

the metal finish makes that watch - overall one of the nicer PAMs I've seen :wub:

Luthier

That's why I ordered WHITE dial 104 from Robert. It has seconds @9, and DW @3. Classic!!!

hk45ca

wearing my gen gmt2c today!

dsc03328edited.jpg

greg_r

Harley - stunning IWC! :wub:

JohnG
Harley - stunning IWC! :gunbandana:

+1

That GMTIIc is great too - look at that date mag, looks like gen :wub:

greg_r
Harley - stunning IWC! :gunbandana:

+1

That GMTIIc is great too - look at that date mag, looks like gen :wub:

Not sure about the CGs though....... ;)

Harley357

Thanks guys. That was 3 watches I bought recently and all IWC.

alphakazi

a Werners watch today

werners.jpg

Luthier

Guys, you're sooo anal...

Hat off.

alphakazi
Guys, you're sooo anal...

two words that shouldn't be used in the same sentence :D

houndoggie
4e9116c6.jpg