Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

Does EMS ever show anything?!

Distinct

So I waited the 2-3 working days for an update. Supposedly shipped on the 29th, now it's the 5th. I keep getting Error Code and No information for this tracking. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up delivered before anything ever shows up on the website tracking. Is this a common experience with people? I'd rather go back to just waiting blindly (my BK Rolex arrived and I never had any real tracking information) instead of wasting my time to check on the site.

Any experience with when it actually will post information? Something that take 6-7 days to deliver but 5-6 days to update on the site seems useless to me.

SeanusMaximus

From what I hear - do not be surprised if it arrives before tracking 'catches up'. I myself have had no issues with EMS, and for instance it has been perfect in its updates and took 4 days from Bangkok to UK...however I seem to be a minority.....

Pihlippe

Probably not.

Have waited for my shipment in 5 days and nothing happened at all.

Ithems is still in China....if you track them.

Do not use tracking, you will just be crazy. I am...:wacko:

But if you MUST, use this page. Then you have a map you can see where your goods are. :giggle:

Del

It is also possible that you have the wrong tracking ID - check with the dealer.

If you are in the UK you can try using the Parcel Force tracking website - they are the delivery agents for EMS in the UK.

dingle

noob

:lol:

JohnG
noob

Yup, only noobs check tracking. Vets don't buy watches, we make "acquisitions" and they get here when they get here.

Distinct
noob

HAHA. I know! I just can't help it. I've tried all these links and nothing shows up. I've resorted to telling my office it's imperative I work from home in the next couple weeks. I'm considering cancelling a trip to Las Vegas next week so I can have my watches.

houndoggie

typically, they get very irritable, cranky, and bloated feeling. If they have a very heavy flow, they may even bleed through a tampon or pad. If they are wearing white pants it can be very embarassing.

jameo210369

Never trace your parcel, you will go insane. The customs officers will deliver it personally for you, if you look out of your window now they are the guys going threw your rubbish.

onzenuub

Somewtimes I see boobies @ EMS track & trace.

jameo210369

You see boobies every time you open your eyes, you are boobies mad Onze. :lmao2:

onzenuub
You see boobies every time you open your eyes, you are boobies mad Onze. :mulderthesbkiller:

:dingleberry-nemesis:

pamelo

my experience is the ems site works if you do the numbers thing 2 or 3 times. it doesn't work the first time.