Sign in to follow this  
lawdawg

Lawrence- house of souvenir Cartier loses minute/day

lawdawg

I bought the Cartier replica with Swiss movement and it loses a little over a minute per day. For this kind of money I didn't expect that. Is that normal?

Thank you very much.

powderfreak

Hm, a minute for a swiss mvmt is quite a hefty bit, but that can happen, it is still a rep :wanker: Maybe you have a watchsmith near you who works with reps, where are you located?

NFleischer

Yep hopefully that can be regulated abit better.

Guanaco
I bought the Cartier replica with Swiss movement and it loses a little over a minute per day. For this kind of money I didn't expect that. Is that normal?

Thank you very much.

Normal? Yes. Don't worry. Regulating a watch is not that hard. You can try to practice regulating the movement or send it to have it regulated which isn't expensive at all. :)

lawdawg

Thank you for the replies, I'm in Atlanta, Georgia. I guess I need to look into regaling or find someone.

Thank you very much.

Normal? Yes. Don't worry. Regulating a watch is not that hard. You can try to practice regulating the movement or send it to have it regulated which isn't expensive at all. :)

MikeMcNair

i'm in pa, and charge a standard 25 for regulation :lol:

BUT, you CAN do it yourself if you want, and i am glad to help you if you have questions.

PGL
i'm in pa, and charge a standard 25 for regulation :lol:

BUT, you CAN do it yourself if you want, and i am glad to help you if you have questions.

How does one do that? I have a watch that gains 6 minutes per day... it is unbelievable! I am pretty pissed but I am afraid that sending it back to China will cost me more than get it repaired.

PGL
perhaps this will help http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...5&hl=adjust

:sarcasticclap:

PS: my DSSD with an ETA 2836 loses ONE SECOND every 27 days :kinkythegayviking: not too shabby.

Wow... thank you so much for linking that... I will try to do something tonight... I hope I can fix it because I really got pissed when I noticed it... six minutes in just one day... I wanted to hit something/someone LOL

MikeMcNair

np bro, its not hard to do, just takes time :kinkythegayviking:

lawdawg

That's a great article, that you very much for posting. I have never opened the back of the watch, will it lose all water resistance or is it simply are ring type seal?

Thank you very much again.