Sign in to follow this  
G_sus

TD Pricing

G_sus

I think those of us who have been in the game while realise that the price of reps is as high as it has ever been

This has always pushed me to M2M sales

There is still good value to be had however...

Think a few TD's have the Tudor BB58 v2 for less than $290 delivered to your door at present

A brand new, decent rep with a quality reliable movement, for what is not a ridiculous price - This is one on my list to pick up, and at this price is it even worth waiting for one to pop up via M2M?

I am making a point of reducing my collection, but this is making me want to buck that trend!

So, yes, reps are getting expensive, but box clever and you can still pick up a goodie or two, without having to run the gauntlet of DH or intruders sources (Unless you want to of course!)

Happy shopping!

splke

I know right a tad under $400 for IWC IW327006 and im not even sure i will like it at 40mm 

cant find a cheapy on dhgate to try either 

APjumbo

I don’t want to be a complainer and say the prices these days are too high. Fact is, most don’t need modding and are great OOTB, but the >$400-500 prices certainly make me pause before making new purchases. 

I completely agree, if you can find a good rep for about $300 new these days I wouldn’t hesitate. The BB58 looks like a bargain comparatively.

There was another rep out recently priced reasonably just over $300, but can’t recall what it was.

I wish the new 44mm Pam subs were $100 cheaper, but again, trying not to whine about the value still compared to gen.

• Like 1

deju
8 hours ago, splke said:

I know right a tad under $400 for IWC IW327006 and im not even sure i will like it at 40mm 

cant find a cheapy on dhgate to try either 

Fuck that I can have the heating on for the night for that :lol: 

• Like 4