Sign in to follow this  
fredmckruger

Rolex 31mm Oyster Perpetual QC photos from Mary

fredmckruger

Thanks to everyone for helping me pick the right dealer and watch size for my wife....being a newbie I needed all the help I could get!

I just recieved thes QC photos from Mary, will update when I recieve the watch with my own photos. The only thing I see is that the base of the Rolex crown on the watch face is a little too round, but I think I am just being nit picky :)

Let me know what you think....

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

NFleischer

Nice clean looking watch- she should like it!

myaz

Great watch. Wait until you put it on the wrist and the rest will be forgotten. I personally would not be bothered by the crown. It's inconsequential....but if it bothers you enough, you can probably (depending upon the model) fit it with a gen crown and that could set you back as much as what you paid for the watch.

pamelo

Never mind how it looks, does it run? :)

wat44

dont post QC pics for the purpose of fault finding

Luthier

+1.

wat44

well fuck me, Luth - we agree!!!

lol

Member X

That looks seriously nice - and annoyingly like my missus would express an interest if she saw it...

I must not click on this thread at home!! :rofl:

Which movement did you go for? May I ask how much? :rofl:

fredmckruger

@wat and luthier....didn't make the comment for fault finding. Just a statement as to how well Mary did for the price I paid. The fact that I could only see one little flaw is all I meant. Not asking others to find flaws, just asking for ppls opinions on how they like the watch. Sorry if you both took it the wrong way.

@memberx I went with the asain 2836 clone, and it only cost $231 with shipping etc. So all in all i think a very good price for a simple elegant watch.

I don't know if it runs yet....have to wait a few days until I receive the watch...

KeNnY
I don't know if it runs yet....have to wait a few days until I receive the watch...

don't worry, Mary will not send you dead watch.. And if it will not run when you receive it, it is postal fault, that it got damaged during shipping.

Member X

That should be great - not the cheapest as it's not a cheap asian 21j movement, but the sweep will be accurate and it looks really good! :kinkythegayviking:

Great choice :sarcasticclap:

fredmckruger

Thanks, I think she will really love it. Add it to the gen Movado Amorosa I purchased off the member to member sales from Hardwareguy and I think I can keep myself out of the doghouse for a while at least! :kinkythegayviking: