jcgartner

Hello from Portland, OR

jcgartner

Hello all,

My name is John from Portland, OR and I'm a noob here who just discovered the wonderful world of rep :dingleberry-nemesis:

I have the gen 116519LN (image below) but would like to look for a rep which I could wear everyday without any worries.

So, would like to ask forum fellows here which TD should I buy from and which factory produces the best edition.

Many thanks in advance and glad to be part of this resourceful community! :giggle:

P.S. if my post doesn't comply with any rules here, please help advise.

Take care,

John

3AeJl4.jpg

BadApple

Many people with gens get the rep version to wear on a daily basis then get upset when the rep is as good as the gen.

• Like 2

Redfire1066

…. true & wise words  :thumbsup2:…  @BadApple

• Like 1

Chainen

3Am0Jb.jpgWelcome John.  I too am new to the rep world.  All the trusted dealers on the list here are as good as it gets for buying reps.  The power of this forum, and others, ensures that they do their best for the members or risk losing the designation.   My first Rep was a VSF Sub 126610 from Trusty Time.  The experience was painless and turn around from order to delivery was just over 3 weeks. Good luck, lots of experts here.

• Like 1

jcgartner

@BadApple I would happily be upset if it is so like you said :D

jcgartner

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and useful recommendation on TD @Chainen  :titsmcgee:

Edited by jcgartner