Rustysanchez

Why did clean change there braclet code?

Rustysanchez

Morning all! Seems last year clean changed there brackets for there djs from Z5D(AF) to 0RV? Is orv there own bracelet or like af they are using another factory's? After seeing the new bracelet it doesn't seem as well put together and seems on the selling pages alot of members are selling epically the jub versions and they look quite gappy and saggy especially on the first link where it meets the lugg. Appreciate feed back on this and weather its still a good braclet/is the oyster a better braclet now or if that has changed as well.

FudgyDocker

Holy shit. There are about 4 full pages of white space in this post. What did you do to make that happen.?

• Like 2

Rustysanchez

I know mate! My phone really struggles with this site for some reason....constantly glitches and can't always reply to posts either....its so annoying! Really sorry it puts me off coming here and joining in!

• Like 1

Simonix
15 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Holy shit. There are about 4 full pages of white space in this post. What did you do to make that happen.?

It's certainly impressive!

I scrolled down, expecting to see some kind of "punchline"?! :D

• Like 1

Rustysanchez

It drives me mad mate....some reason my phone hates this site and is really glitchy!!!!

• Like 2

Simonix

That last comment was ok, so at least it's not all the time.

It would be a shame if you didn't join in the forum because of it though.

Just keep going, it can become your "signature". HAHA

• Like 1

Rustysanchez

Seems better in dm's so if anyone knows the answers feel free to post there

Hahaha .....I speak with a slight stammer so used to the long way around asking questions anyway hahah!!!

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, Rustysanchez said:

some reason my phone hates this site and is really glitchy!!!!

Don't know how you are accessing it, but it should be fine if you just open it in a normal Chrome tab. 

Redfire1066
1 hour ago, Rustysanchez said:

It drives me mad mate....some reason my phone hates this site and is really glitchy!!!!

Sure, sure …. if you are trying to post photos navigate and search  round the RWG Forum site on how it can be done to post them successfully …  …  while you think your phone doesn’t like it here … if you do then stay and enjoy the awesome community full of wonderful members.  All the best to you.

• Like 1

NCRich

Fixed it.

Rustysanchez

Seems OK at the mo and thanks for all your advice! So any idea on the question regarding clean bracelets on djs and the dip in quality??