Sign in to follow this  
MrBenn76

Any help?

MrBenn76

Hello,

I wonder if anyone out there can help me? I'll try and cut a long story short....my brother recently owed me some money, but was unable to pay it. Instead he gave me a collection of brand new replica watches he'd picked up on his travels in Dubai and said I should have no problems selling them. I must admit, they are very good quality, I've seen some really crappy fakes before. I've kept a couple myself that I liked and sold a few to friends who say they're the best replicas they've ever seen. But, I'm no expert. I've been looking around this site and at some of the watches the dealers have to offer and I struggle to tell the difference from the photos, it sometimes seems a near identical watch can be priced at either $30 or $300. I wonder what is the difference? All I know is, these feel very good quality and everyone I've shown is impressed by them. How can I tell what I've got and what they're worth? I don't really know who else to ask. I've got a few Breitlings, Tags, Pateks, Hublots, Omegas and Porsche Designs. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this site now, everyone seems friendly and to know what they're talking about.

Many thanks.

powderfreak

Best is to upload pictures of every watch plus an exact description of how they work and what the movement is supposed to be (Quartz, working/non-working subdials, smooth sweeping seconds hand...).

jameo210369

Welcome to the forum Benn, looking forward to seeing your watches.

MikeMcNair
Welcome to the forum Benn, looking forward to seeing your watches.

x2, and i am also looking forward to seeing them.....

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

It would be helpful to see pics of your watches and descriptions of the movements in particular (auto or quartz) so we can perhaps advise you of potential values. You will certainly need to understand what you have before trying to sell them.

Once you have satisfied the member to member sales rules/requirements then you might be able sell some of them here. :clap:

Nisv

Hi Benn, welcome :P

Just in case you haven't seen it before:

:)

This set of emoticons appears frequently whenever members here reports having acquired replica watches :D

AGL

I'd like to see some photos too! I'm sure if posted some photos you'd easy get some sells. :)

Nisv

Well, let's not rush things just yet.......the sales rules still applies to all of us........ :)

AGL

yep. Let's see some photos and let the PM's commence!!

Nisv

Photos = Yes.

Cloaked sales = No.

AGL
:)