NH_Vintage

BP 16613

NH_Vintage

Has anyone here bought and lived with a Stock 16613 from BP Factory? Particularly the Black Dial variant... I've reached out to Mary and Marv but neither have photos of this model to hand.

Would love to see yours and any pros or cons as I'd love to avoid the franken route.

TIA

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

NCRich

I got both, and I've had them for a few years.  Got the blue first then the black.  Mine are both 2824s.  Nothing really to say about them other than they are great for the money.  Lots of people have modified them. 

bluesey1.jpg

blackttsub.jpg

jcagara08
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

I got both, and I've had them for a few years.  Got the blue first then the black.  Mine are both 2824s.  Nothing really to say about them other than they are great for the money.  Lots of people have modified them. 

bluesey1.jpg

blackttsub.jpg

great looking watches NCRich, so no mods for both?

I remembered that this doesn't take a gen dial/movement swap right of the box?

NH_Vintage
bluesey1.jpg
blackttsub.jpg
Oh wow they look real good as you say for the money. Are both these pics of stock watches or have you modded them in anyway?

mabi

That second watch - gold/black is just amazing. I´ve seen some seller with alot of positive review on the gate selling these models and similar claiming they are BP - anyone bought any BP on the gate and got a decent rep ? (not talking those extra cheaps reps :))

NCRich
6 hours ago, jcagara08 said:

great looking watches NCRich, so no mods for both?

I remembered that this doesn't take a gen dial/movement swap right of the box?

2 hours ago, Essex_Loupe said:

Oh wow they look real good as you say for the money. Are both these pics of stock watches or have you modded them in anyway?

No mods at all.  Didn't see the need.  This comes also with a 3135 so guess you could do that swap, I've not investigated.  The 3135 the BP comes with isn't the reliable one if I remember correctly.  But if/when it craps out you can get the better one on Aliexpress for a little over $100.

This is a better pic of the blue one.

3iWo11.jpg

• Like 1

Rokerite

As good as they are. BP subs are not gen spec in a lot of ways so adding "gen" parts maybe a problem.