Thewootts

Minimum post count required to sale a watch

Thewootts

Good day.

I've been hovering around on here and one of the other Replica sites for a while. Mainly reading old topics and such. 

I purchased an Maurice lacroix Tide from 'the gate'  bottom line is its too small for my wrist and would like someone else to have it.  40mm case 

Obviously as a rep it's not an expensive watch, where the original is very dicey for what it is.  it is however m a bloody good copy actually. 

Maybe if I left a review of the watch with plenty of decent pics and answered any questions that would make me eligible to sell it early?   Otherwise it's just gonna sit in the kitchen drawer never to see light of day again

splke
3 minutes ago, Thewootts said:

Good day.

I've been hovering around on here and one of the other Replica sites for a while. Mainly reading old topics and such. 

I purchased an Maurice lacroix Tide from 'the gate'  bottom line is its too small for my wrist and would like someone else to have it.  40mm case 

Obviously as a rep it's not an expensive watch, where the original is very dicey for what it is.  it is however m a bloody good copy actually. 

Maybe if I left a review of the watch with plenty of decent pics and answered any questions that would make me eligible to sell it early?   Otherwise it's just gonna sit in the kitchen drawer never to see light of day again

go vip and you can sell it on here 

or be active and get post count up to 50 plus and sell 

be wary of shit posts like nice watch and that sort of bollox mind

Thewootts

Thanks for the reply.... 

• Like 1

Mystery Shopper

After 5 posts you should be able to see the member to member (M2M) sales area which also has a thread with the sales rules which need to be followed.

Eligibility is as follows.

1. ELIGIBILITY:-

• VIP/Supporters with a minimum of 30 days membership are free to post items for sale. Multiple sales threads or multiple items per thread are permitted.
  • Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may post ONE item for sale up to a maximum value of $1000. The first item must be sold (and marked as such) or withdrawn (again, and marked as such) before you may post another item for sale.

•