paul837

2824-2 - day wheel reinstall??

paul837

I've removed this because I acually had differant movements so I'll have another crack at it

Edited by paul837

NCRich

Hmm....those are not the same movements.  Parts may not transfer.  Would have been easier to fix the keyless.

Can you check to see if the datewheel teeth are exactly the same?

• Like 1

NCRich
13 hours ago, paul837 said:

I've removed this because I acually had differant movements so I'll have another crack at it

If you give me a day or two I will see if I can do a tutorial for the 2824 keyless.

Dr Fun Socks
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

If you give me a day or two I will see if I can do a tutorial for the 2824 keyless.

Its in here somewhere. About half way through if I remember rightly

NCRich

Yeah, but that ain't noob friendly @Dr Fun Socks .   Too much other stuff in that.  But the biggest glaring thing it that doesn't have a date wheel, which is what our OP is looking for.

paul837

I have indeed watched this before, about 3 times, hard to follow without any movement experience :D

The below is what NCRich gifted the community with for 2813, a simply picture step by step that requires no knowledge and this would be so amazing if willing to do with 2824. I have x2 new movements coming soon. I was trying to install a 2824 datewheel on a 2836-2 without even realising why it was differant.:frusty: