wschul

Explorer Ceramic Bezel

wschul

Trusty Time has a rep. with a black ceramic bezel Explorer II.   A while back there were rumors Rolex was going to do this.   I may pull the trigger on this as my existing smaller dial Explorer rep died.  My first one I accidentally left it near the sink in a hotel room and it was missing when I returned after the room was cleaned and the front desk denied they had seen it.   The joke was on them when they go to hock it and find it is not work the 8 k they think it is.   This one was reliable.   My second one died just under a few years.   I have been without for a while.  I got both from Perfect Clones and do not see them around anymore, but I have been wanting to upgraded to the 42 mm also.

What do you all think of this?   Any other comments on the features?

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=22982

N2F Factory Rolex Explorer 2 Ref. 216570 Ceramic Bezel

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Asia 2836-2 Automatic GMT movement (28800bph) with perforated rotor
CASE DIAMETER: 42mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Round Markers (With Swiss Grade Blue Superlume Applied)
CASE MATERIAL: 
Solid Stainless Steel 904L
BRACELET: 
Solid Stainless Steel 904L with Updated Rolesor Flip Lock Clasp
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with etched crown at 6:00 position
CASE BACK: Solid case back
BEZEL: Ceramic
 Bezel
CLASP TYPE: Rolesor Flip Lock Clasp
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 (Adjusted via crow)

Devil
9 minutes ago, wschul said:

Trusty Time has a rep. with a black ceramic bezel Explorer II.   A while back there were rumors Rolex was going to do this.   I may pull the trigger on this as my existing smaller dial Explorer rep died.  My first one I accidentally left it near the sink in a hotel room and it was missing when I returned after the room was cleaned and the front desk denied they had seen it.   The joke was on them when they go to hock it and find it is not work the 8 k they think it is.   This one was reliable.   My second one died just under a few years.   I have been without for a while.  I got both from Perfect Clones and do not see them around anymore, but I have been wanting to upgraded to the 42 mm also.

What do you all think of this?   Any other comments on the features?

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=22982

N2F Factory Rolex Explorer 2 Ref. 216570 Ceramic Bezel

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Asia 2836-2 Automatic GMT movement (28800bph) with perforated rotor
CASE DIAMETER: 42mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Round Markers (With Swiss Grade Blue Superlume Applied)
CASE MATERIAL: 
Solid Stainless Steel 904L
BRACELET: 
Solid Stainless Steel 904L with Updated Rolesor Flip Lock Clasp
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with etched crown at 6:00 position
CASE BACK: Solid case back
BEZEL: Ceramic
 Bezel
CLASP TYPE: Rolesor Flip Lock Clasp
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 (Adjusted via crow)

Be sure to actually email the TD and make sure they can get the watch for you.. Just because it's on their website, doesn't always mean it's available...