Sign in to follow this  
Dylan88888

5712 PPF V2 - Crossroads

Dylan88888

I’m on the horns of the dilemma, at the crossroads of a predicament and dancing with conundrum of indecisions.

So I’m looking to the aged elders of the site to give me some goodly advice on the following;

Do I pull the trigger on a V2 now or wait for the V3? The V3 that may never come. What’s a Welshman to do? How long would you wait for a new release?

deju

Heard the V4 fixes the lume flaw in the V3, I’d skip the v3 when launched completely. 

• Like 1

Dylan88888
On 06/04/2023 at 20:52, deju said:

Heard the V4 fixes the lume flaw in the V3, I’d skip the v3 when launched completely. 

Helpful. I’ll play the long game and hope they get to V8.

Boycie

I have the V1 and apart from the fluctuating power reserve it’s a top quality rep in every way, so I’d say go for the V2.  The V2 was so hard to get that you had to purchase a Submariner with it and it’s only recently become available as a single piece. Have a look at Susan’s Replica Watch Review for more information….

https://www.susanreviews.com/

• Like 1

Clinical Trial

V6 has the hour markers that are the least wonky apparently.

deju
11 hours ago, Dylan88888 said:

Helpful. I’ll play the long game and hope they get to V8.

It is mad though both the Pam & Sub got to like V11/12 

my only advise is that when they fix one thing they always break another. 

Dylan88888
On 08/04/2023 at 00:49, Boycie said:

I have the V1 and apart from the fluctuating power reserve it’s a top quality rep in every way, so I’d say go for the V2.  The V2 was so hard to get that you had to purchase a Submariner with it and it’s only recently become available as a single piece. Have a look at Susan’s Replica Watch Review for more information….

https://www.susanreviews.com/

I guess a watch in the hand is better than a watched kettle! Or am I mixing my metaphors too madly and deeply.

I’ve ordered the V2 and Steve has been tasked with the job. I’ll post some pics when the bird is in hand. ⏱️⏱️⏱️