Mr Underhill

Cartier Panthere WGPN0012 triple

Mr Underhill

My wife is in love with this watch it is a pantheier with a triple wrap around gold tone watch band.. please any help at all finding a trusted dealer making this watch would be greatly appreciated

Horace Derwent

Welcome on Rwg .bz @Mr Underhill !

Yes, the watch is beautiful w1242_tpadding12.jpg

It resembles a bit the Bulgari Serpenti

CF278.png

As for TD, i know this TD here which has the exact reference , but it is REALLY expensive as you can see  !!!

Jokes apart, you can try to ask since a lot of Cartier (Even particular ones) were repped, so please enquire all TDs of RWG.bz !

Mr Underhill

Hello Mr Derwent, thank you very much for your quick response I am very new to this how would I quote "inquire all TDS of rwg.bz"thank you in advance for your help. Glen 

29 minutes ago, Horace Derwent said:

Welcome on Rwg .bz @Mr Underhill !

Yes, the watch is beautiful w1242_tpadding12.jpg

It resembles a bit the Bulgari Serpenti

CF278.png

As for TD, i know this TD here which has the exact reference , but it is REALLY expensive as you can see  !!!

Jokes apart, you can try to ask since a lot of Cartier (Even particular ones) were repped, so please enquire all TDs of RWG.bz !

51 minutes ago, Mr Underhill said:

My wife is in love with this watch it is a pantheier with a triple wrap around gold tone watch band.. please any help at all finding a trusted dealer making this watch would be greatly appreciated

Horace Derwent

When buying Reps, you're strongly advised to use TDs (Trusted Dealers) in order to avois scames, here is a list of them

You can ask nicely to a TD if he/she  can source a particular watch , in this case this Panthere Triple, yopu have the photo of it and laso the model code, so try to ask if a TD can source this lovely Cartier for you !