Sign in to follow this  
NullMind

I hate this place !!

NullMind

So a month ago I was ready to drop serious $$ for a gen Jacbos, instead I found this forum

Since then I bought a DSSD from Mary (in travel) a PAM 118 from Sean and every 5 minutes I check the For Sale section for PAM goodness and already lost on 2 deals !!

I now want to buy a rainbow of PAM watches and already looking for a display case for my home.

My productivity at work is down the dumps, somebody needs to nuke this site off the internets !!

KeNnY

haha I know what you mean with that "My productivity at work is down the dumps," :q5:

kolchak
So a month ago I was ready to drop serious $$ for a gen Jacbos, instead I found this forum

Since then I bought a DSSD from Mary (in travel) a PAM 118 from Sean and every 5 minutes I check the For Sale section for PAM goodness and already lost on 2 deals !!

I now want to buy a rainbow of PAM watches and already looking for a display case for my home.

My productivity at work is down the dumps, somebody needs to nuke this site off the internets !!

I feel your pain...

SB56667

Are you kidding me? I work from home. If my clients had any clue how much of my work has been squeezed into how little time so I can spend the rest posting wrist shots and painting vintage PAM dials... ;)

:q5:

WebWind
... My productivity at work is down the dumps...

I know exactly what you are talking about. Weekend is near, dozen shots of vodka can make it ;)

greg_r

Hah! You think YOU have problems. Try RUNNING the bloody site. It's amazing I get anything done at work!!! ;)

dingle
;)

SB56667
Hah! You think YOU have problems. Try RUNNING the bloody site. It's amazing I get anything done at work!!! :)

;)

Member X

haha

I'm glad to see you stayed away from the Jacob&Co rather than lose a load of money on depreciation when you got bored of it :)

Yes, reps are 'worthless' in 'real life' but these boards exist and contain the market for sellers to sell to if you ever want to, so I never think of reps as 'wasted money'! ;)

chum_2000_uk

Fools

dave47

Sounds like a very normal reaction to me, heh!

dave