Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

Dealextreme site like sells Rolex

KeNnY

Hey all,

soooo ! I have found great price for few cheapish Rolex reps (21J movement)!

Maybe good for parts, like bracelet / crystal / hands / dial / movement !

The name is "Charming ROLEX Pattern Stainless Steel Men's Mechainical Wrist Watch with Date" :q5:

96627_350.jpg

or daytona ?

96629_350.jpg

I wonder how long will it take until they will have to photoshop the names at least, like on the Focalprice and Dealextreme was.

Price angels are quite new, and I have not ordered anything from them yet. But I got newsletter from them.

Don' know if we can mark it as scam, because they show the pictures of reps, the price is not high and they are wholesale site. And Yes I recommend to use our TRUSTED DEALERS for reps ! This is only for someone interested in parts - if you will get what is in picture ;).

greg_r

... err assuming you actually get anything (which seems dubious) - or at least anything like what is pictured. Some of the really cheap street junk is so crappy that I can't imagine even parts being useful...

KeNnY
... err assuming you actually get anything (which seems dubious) - or at least anything like what is pictured. Some of the really cheap street junk is so crappy that I can't imagine even parts being useful...

well I have ordered bunch of things from dealextreme, focalprice or pandawill, and I think this is new "pandawill".

From pictures it looks like the cheap versions. Why do you think you will not get what is pictured ? Did you have any feedback from this site ? I have found it only recently (the listing) . Well they have paypal option ;)

EDIT: Ahh nope they don't :)

dingle

well I have ordered bunch of things from dealextreme, focalprice or pandawill, and I think this is new "pandawill".

From pictures it looks like the cheap versions. Why do you think you will not get what is pictured ? Did you have any feedback from this site ? I have found it only recently. Well they have paypal option ;)

damn noob :)

KeNnY
damn noob ;)

shush ! :)

greg_r

Sometimes I wonder why we bother... ;)

KeNnY
Sometimes I wonder why we bother... :)

come on greg no need to facepalming, nothing bought yet ;) if I want cheapies for parts I would go for Marvelous Replica.

EDIT: Focalprice had this same with the CASIO F-91W. It was market as Designers CASIO, then they removed all CASIO signs, and photoshopped the pics to remove the CASIO or any brand name, but still ship reps with CASIO on them. Now (how also Col Ordered a bunch of them) they came Sterile, nevermind.. :)

Wirral_guy

Ok, who's going to be the guinea pig??? How about this PAM:

Auto manual wind PAM Cheap!

The pics look OK but then read the description and look at the pics again. Self-wind? Really? Ooooh, you mean wound by yourself!

Still, bloody cheap if that mech is correct.

Dave

1vh1

I ordered a laser from that site, I received a laser that was WAYYYY under spec. It would be like ordering a Ceramic DSSD and receiving a generic watch case with a rolex sticker on it.

KeNnY
I ordered a laser from that site, I received a laser that was WAYYYY under spec. It would be like ordering a Ceramic DSSD and receiving a generic watch case with a rolex sticker on it.

good to know ;)

dingle

good to know ;)

we tried to tell you :P