Hoor

Bluesy advice

Hoor

Anyone have advice on the best oob bluesy? Vsf clean?

Devil
46 minutes ago, Hoor said:

Anyone have advice on the best oob bluesy? Vsf clean?

I suggest you do some reading on here first before asking these type questions... We hear "who does the best sub" just about everyday and it infuriates some members :lol:

Not sure specifically for the Bluesy, but I assume VSF or CLEAN will have the "best" sub currently.

APjumbo

Start looking up who has the best gold plating and you will discover you can have a GMF with great gold Color or a VSF or Clean which is a better watch with worse color.

Its a bit of a rabbit hole when it comes to gold or two tone and requires a lot of reading. 

I prefer the 5 digit stuff especially when it come to two tone so I say BP 16613

fatarms

16613?

116613?

126613?

Hoor

I was maybe going to reach back and see if I could find one with a startime case. But, they get expensive fast. Thinking maybe just a clean or vsf, but I’m not sure on the gold color. But, the newest version is somewhat more compelling with a 3235 (and, I think dadalong has a new clean movement too that’s similar). Still gettting to the bottom of it. The bracelet color, dial color, and bezel color are the main concerns. Not sure if anyone has first hand experience.

Hoor
4 hours ago, Devil said:

I suggest you do some reading on here first before asking these type questions... We hear "who does the best sub" just about everyday and it infuriates some members :lol:

Not sure specifically for the Bluesy, but I assume VSF or CLEAN will have the "best" sub currently.

Possibly. But I haven’t got a good read on exactly who’s making the best new version 126613 between vsf or clean. Color, how’s the new 3235, etc. That’s the question. Not who makes the best sub. Still not clear to me after scouring Rwi. 

and the question to who makes the current best subs — imo clean. 

also wondering what people are picking up Gen balance complete, pallet fork, and escape wheel for.  But that’s another post. 

45 minutes ago, fatarms said:

16613?

116613?

126613?

You had a perfect vintage bluesy on RWI but I missed it. Please pass along any comparable ones you come across. Yours was absolutely sublime tho man. So mad I didn’t get to it in time. 

Hoor
4 hours ago, APjumbo said:

Start looking up who has the best gold plating and you will discover you can have a GMF with great gold Color or a VSF or Clean which is a better watch with worse color.

Its a bit of a rabbit hole when it comes to gold or two tone and requires a lot of reading. 

I prefer the 5 digit stuff especially when it come to two tone so I say BP 16613

You’re the man! I haven’t looked into gmf yet for a bluesy. Good thinking!