Sign in to follow this  
repfish

FEW PICS OF THE NEW HUBLOT FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

repfish

here it is folks, must admit this is a hum dinger of a buy. very impressed with the build quality, looks the nuts too. strap is near perfect, yes the clasp chaffs will have to see if that bugs as the day does on. AR ok to me not like gen though apparently, but who cares. for under 200 bucks this has got to be the buy of the year if you like big watches like myself then get yourself .........an Oris or a Slytech...............leave this one for just me.... :lol:

watches092.jpg

watches093.jpg

watches098.jpg

watches109.jpg

Edited by repfish

JohnG

I have always liked this BB - simple and elegant, some of the HB BB's are too busy or ugly - look at that WHITE one for example! :lol:

Where did you get this one?

repfish

Trusty. cheap as chips $198 with A ETA 2892-2 mov, bargain......IMO

prestigewatchco

Would be a fabulous buy with an ETA 2892 in it problem is the movement in these is a common a garden $7 Asain movement . Better off for $229 to buy with the 7750 movement thats the value item

As a matter of interest an new ETA 2892 costs around $300 bought in quantity even the Asain seagul clone is better than the movements in that watch

Luthier
Would be a fabulous buy with an ETA 2892 in it problem is the movement in these is a common a garden $7 Asain movement . Better off for $229 to buy with the 7750 movement thats the value item

As a matter of interest an new ETA 2892 costs around $300 bought in quantity even the Asain seagul clone is better than the movements in that watch

Robert, you have exactly this watch with A7750 for $229?

Harley357

Here is mine with the 7750 movement. I can't see much of a difference. Date wheel maybe?

BBKing-5109A.jpg

And one with a little reflection from the sky

BBKing-5109B.jpg

Luthier
Here is mine with the 7750 movement. I can't see much of a difference. Date wheel maybe?

BBKing-5109A.jpg

And one with a little reflection from the sky

BBKing-5109B.jpg

Me think it's same case, dial, hands, strap, just different movement.

Great watch for my 8" wrist!!!

AllergyDoc

3158920180_99d584c9ef_o.jpg

3158919418_2b07b70790_o.jpg

This one is a 7750, too.

alphakazi

ok I'm sold :huh: this one has been at the very top of my wish list. It's been too long since I acquired a new asian trinket

A7750 BB for $229?

linkage?

Luthier
ok I'm sold :huh: this one has been at the very top of my wish list. It's been too long since I acquired a new asian trinket

A7750 BB for $229?

linkage?

PM Robert.

alphakazi

A7750 BB for $229?

linkage?

PM Robert.

oh you think it's so easy don't you Luth :D

Luthier

A7750 BB for $229?

linkage?

PM Robert.

oh you think it's so easy don't you Luth :D

Yes, it is. I did it many times, always got answer next day. Don't forget time difference.

greg_r

not a Hublot fan, but that looks damned good... :huh:

repfish

Yes on reflection you are probably better getting the A7750 ver. Looking at the pics posted of the 7750 compared to mine, the numbers on the bezel look better crafted as well, the top of the number 5 is touching the curved part where as there is clear gap on the 7750, also there is a slight fault by the number 3 and 2. I was lead to believe the only differance between the "lite" version and the more expensive version was the AR and movement. But these low beat versions look to be made in a different factory completly, I could be wrong but the bezel on Them 7750s looks a lot crisper and cleaner than on mine, that said I still think mine is ok, but given another crack at it, yes I would pay that bit more and plump for the 7750.

alphakazi
BBKing-5109B.jpg

*takes another gander of this thing of beauty before placing the order with Robert*

chriszammett

lovely watches and for around $200 a really good buy I reckon.

alphakazi
here it is folks, must admit this is a hum dinger of a buy. very impressed with the build quality, looks the nuts too. strap is near perfect, yes the clasp chaffs will have to see if that bugs as the day does on. AR ok to me not like gen though apparently, but who cares. for under 200 bucks this has got to be the buy of the year if you like big watches like myself then get yourself .........an Oris or a Slytech...............leave this one for just me.... ;)

sorry repfish, you can't expect to post a beauty like that and not have anyone bite - I wanted the Palladium version (holy grail) but this one will do just fine me thinks :D at least for now

repfish
here it is folks, must admit this is a hum dinger of a buy. very impressed with the build quality, looks the nuts too. strap is near perfect, yes the clasp chaffs will have to see if that bugs as the day does on. AR ok to me not like gen though apparently, but who cares. for under 200 bucks this has got to be the buy of the year if you like big watches like myself then get yourself .........an Oris or a Slytech...............leave this one for just me.... ;)

sorry repfish, you can't expect to post a beauty like that and not have anyone bite - I wanted the Palladium version (holy grail) but this one will do just fine me thinks :D at least for now

Im not saying it isn't the nuts of a watch, I just think there is a few issues that I have with my version compared to the A7750 ver, and for a few bucks more I'm sure them issues wouldn't be there, A friend of mine has just ordered the 7750 so I will compare when his arrives.

alphakazi

Im not saying it isn't the nuts of a watch, I just think there is a few issues that I have with my version compared to the A7750 ver, and for a few bucks more I'm sure them issues wouldn't be there, A friend of mine has just ordered the 7750 so I will compare when his arrives.

nice - looking forward to your review - I hear that the clasp bothers but I'll know soon enough - I've wanted this one since good ole davmiester posted his palladium version - what I really need to do is forget I ordered this watch ;)

great deal though considering the A7750 goes for about $150 or so