Janan

Newbie to the forum and the wonderful world of RW

Janan

Hey homies

Hope you all are doing great. This is my first post and basic introduction of myself. I am new to the forum and the wonderful world of RW. At a time you may find my post(s) a little childish or niave but don't worry. What you have to do is to bear with me for a little while:) before I absorb the knowledge and polish my skills. I was looking for a such an information portal and feel overjoyed  by discovering the RWG. I hope to find my golden timepiece using the knowledge and skills learnt here. Kudos to you'll! 

Have a great day! 

Mystery Shopper

Hello & Welcome.

The first step is to read the pinned threads in this New Members section. Many of the common questions have answers there.

• Like 1

Janan

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yup, just went through the New Members Sections. Just wondering if there is any thread that help us to know the price range of various models. As a noob, I am not sure if I am getting my golden egg or am I being fleeced. Any help appreciated. 

trailboss99

Prices vary from dealer to dealer but so does the service you get. None of our TDs are going to fleece you or they wouldn't be here. 

• Like 1

GenTLe
14 hours ago, Janan said:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yup, just went through the New Members Sections. Just wondering if there is any thread that help us to know the price range of various models. As a noob, I am not sure if I am getting my golden egg or am I being fleeced. Any help appreciated. 

Prices are more or less the same (you can expect around max 30$ difference let's say, on the same factory model).

Most important thing is to be sure about what you get (which version and factory).