MoJoRide

New here, just saying hi :)

MoJoRide

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a sort of newbie to the game. I’ve been a member rwi for a while and learnt a wealth of info there and I’m sure you guys are just as nice and kind to a guy who has ‘too many questions’ to ask. (I’m a philosophy student so comes naturally). Thus far, I’ve bought myself a vsf dj, I mean first bought the 41 arf then figured that I want the replicated movement, then switched it to the green 36, then figured that the green is off and switched this to the blue dial. I also bought myself a cheap watchmaker kit for eBay and have figured how to replace the xtal and the bezel. Got myself a gen xtal and a platinum coated bezel, then figured that it’s off because wg has the ‘warm hue’… and this is just the beginning of my journey. I don’t give two shits about the prestige or the ‘class’ aspect of the repworld, now I’m mostly into the game for the sake of it if you know what I mean. Just trying to get as close to the real thing without having the real thing. And most of all, most most of all, I feel part of a community and am so grateful to have found it. 
I hope you guys could welcome me into the league and I can be of you nice, a loyal member:) 

Mystery Shopper

Hello & Welcome :D