Sammyez

Newbie in the UK

Sammyez

Hello everyone,

I’m a UK based newbie to the Rep world (but have been collecting Gens over the last 20 plus years) I’ve experienced some frustration in dealing with some AD over the years especially with regards to Rolex model availability. The first Rep watch I’m looking to get is a good quality Daytona 116500 Black Dial.

I look forward to doing some research on finding the best options available for this model

I see there is a list of Trusted Dealers, is there anyway of knowing which have a UK base or connection? I can only see one. Ideally, for my first Rep purchase I would like to avoid customs issues so, a UK based supplier.

Any help and advice would be appreciated 

Thanks

GingerApple

Then I'd move quickly if I were you:

Sparks010
34 minutes ago, GingerHuw said:

Then I'd move quickly if I were you:

Why do we need to move quickly? Forgive me I don't have permission to see the above message. Is the Uk customs clamping down even more on replica watches or something as I haven't had issues in past when I've ordered from Dh date,aliexpress and other Chinese retailers, or are you saying that UK TD's are being closed down/raided? 

GingerApple

Oh, my bad. There's a brilliant, brand new, latest and greatest, 116500 up for sale in the Member Sales area - I was suggesting you snap it up before anyone else does, but because you're new, you can't access member sales for now. Sorry.