Bunny

Greetings from Brunei!

Bunny

Greetings from the Abode of Peace!

I've only been a hobbyist since last month and have yet to actually pull the trigger on my very first rep watch!

How I got into this hobby? I was a simple man. My style was awful my wardrobe was all over the place. One day, I just decided to build it from the ground up.

I like the pieces I have in my wardrobe now but what's lacking right now for me is... you guessed it.

The selections I have at the moment is a random digital Casio G-Shock, an Apple Watch Ultra and an inherited genuine Rolex Datejust, not sure what model it is, but it's a beautiful piece which I dear very much.

Owning the Rolex makes me feel like I want another one and I've been actively looking through YouTube videos, browsing through Reddit in trying to make a decision on my next piece.

Excited to make friends and help me decide on my next piece!

josephorta
On 05/08/2023 at 18:07, Bunny said:

Greetings from the Abode of Peace!

I've only been a hobbyist since last month and have yet to actually pull the trigger on my very first rep watch!

How I got into this hobby? I was a simple man. My style was awful my wardrobe was all over the place. One day, I just decided to build it from the ground up.

I like the pieces I have in my wardrobe now but what's lacking right now for me is... you guessed it.

The selections I have at the moment is a random digital Casio G-Shock, an Apple Watch Ultra and an inherited elastic man genuine Rolex Datejust, not sure what model it is, but it's a beautiful piece which I dear very much.

Owning the Rolex makes me feel like I want another one and I've been actively looking through YouTube videos, browsing through Reddit in trying to make a decision on my next piece.

Excited to make friends and help me decide on my next piece!

Hi, The Datejust 41 is currently the most well-liked model among men. From entry-level stainless steel versions with smooth bezels to two-tone gold or steel models with diamond bezels, it offers a wide range of pricing points.

Edited by josephorta

OverAfton
On 11/08/2023 at 02:21, josephorta said:

Hi, The Datejust 41 is currently the most well-liked model among men. From entry-level stainless steel versions with smooth bezels to two-tone gold or steel models with diamond bezels, it offers a wide range of pricing points.

Hmmmmm…