LorLog

Does anyone own a Carrera Calibre 1887 V6F?

LorLog

I'm after the V6F Cal1887 (the 2A10 model to be precise, if its still available) but am a little confused re the movement. The One has it as a A1887 while Jtime has it as a A7750 (even though the pic shows a Calibre 16 day date). Other TD sites have the Cal1887 as an A7750 but don't specify the factory. Before I reach out to TDs directly, can anyone who actually owns this watch shed some light?

BadPickle

2 different reps pal probably a website error. 

I wouldn’t get too giddy about stock from a website as theyre often way out of date. 

send a WhatsApp for stock availability, mention you’re a member here and you’ll be good. 

GenTLe
11 hours ago, LorLog said:

I'm after the V6F Cal1887 (the 2A10 model to be precise, if its still available) but am a little confused re the movement. The One has it as a A1887 while Jtime has it as a A7750 (even though the pic shows a Calibre 16 day date). Other TD sites have the Cal1887 as an A7750 but don't specify the factory. Before I reach out to TDs directly, can anyone who actually owns this watch shed some light?

It's an asian 7750, with a fake top plate to mimic the shape of the 1887 and a fake blue column wheel glued onto the cam, this part:

IMG_20180313_161912-01__67053.1523592023

You can specifically see it here:

https://p.theonewatches.io/image/cache/Product/_DSC3125-1000x663h.jpg

On mine I had the rotor that was "ticking" on the back crystal and was really annoying me so  when I serviced it because of low amplitude I found the low amplitude problem in the cap jewel of the balance cracked, and removed the fake plate once for all and put a standard 7750 rotor there, and now it's running fine.

LorLog

Thanks for the info, that’s really useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1