jackteet

Is cheap suspicious

jackteet

Hi, I am looking to buy a watch from a TD on another replica site but not this one.

Several TD`s carry the watch and all quote the same price with the exception of this particular guy who is $45.00 cheaper then the rest.

Human nature kickcs in to save a few pennies but should I perhaps consider that his watches are of poorer build quality, I would welcome opinions please as I have no experience in this field. TIA

brooksy
1 hour ago, jackteet said:

Hi, I am looking to buy a watch from a TD on another replica site but not this one.

Several TD`s carry the watch and all quote the same price with the exception of this particular guy who is $45.00 cheaper then the rest.

Human nature kickcs in to save a few pennies but should I perhaps consider that his watches are of poorer build quality, I would welcome opinions please as I have no experience in this field. TIA

If its same factory and spec should be same watch. There's the same VSF watches for example $100 difference with some dealers. 

jackteet

Hi, Many thanks for that. I dont know which factories this guy deals with but four dealers each chege the same amount and this guy cheaper. Perhaps better to err on the side of caution.

SamiJ

He could just be trying to underprice. But I don't know how much the Watch is going for, so I can't say if $45 is a big difference.