Sign in to follow this  
replover2

New but not so new to the group

replover2

So I've been a member since 2012 but absent for quite a long time.  Unfortunately during this time missed out on a lot of great releases as well as watching this hobby evolve to where it's at now.   Based on the date that I joined I must have bought my first reps prior to this period.  I honestly don't know but would suspect the three daytona's I bought were sometime between 2008 and 2012.   I recently sold those but one of them a coworker has and now I want to get some pics of it to see what this dates back to in terms of movement and factory of the period.  I really don't know.   I jumped back into reps spring of 2022 after acquiring a few gens which restarted the watch addiction.   I've now amassed some 52 reps of which 50 are current and two are more vintage pieces.  And that's where I am turning my attention to now which is vintage pieces, primarily PAM's of the chrono or submersible styles.  This road will be much longer than just buying current reps so let that journey begin.   So glad to be back, looking forward to contributing and looking forward to interacting with you all!

• Like 1

BadPickle

@replover2

If you’ve been around these parts as long as you say you have then you should know the drill….. 

:ttiwwop:

replover2

HLNa85.jpeg

Yes sir I do.  It's outdated by several new acquisitions and a couple sold.   

Edited by replover2

andy66

I'm similar to you,joined 09 then been away but my choice of watch is the Pam submersibles and chronos now.

Sold 2 I had last year and regret it.im looking forward to the 984 and 389 in my box but there are so many variants it won't stop there..what is the Panerai in the right-hand photo,top row,2nd in from right?can't enlarge enough to get a clear view.

Andy

AllergyDoc

Welcome back Replover2. Most of my reps are no longer running. I’d like to end it all by getting a BK Sub, but they’re almost $800 now.  :blink: