Sparks010

Orf Factory raid???? Omega SMP 300 black

Sparks010

Hi all, after a lot of deliberation and contemplating I decided to pull the trigger on a ORF SMP 300 SS (Black) ,So contacted Jtime to put in said order, as I'm a newbie this  was to be my first Td purchase of a "super clone rep" So I eagerly awaited a reply.

Well you can imagine my disappointment when I received a message saying that unfortunately due to raids a couple of months ago there is no stock of said model and there is not likely to be any for a while ,so please choose another watch, which was frustrating to say the least :headdesk:

So seen as it's nearly impossible too get a ORF Seamaster I've decided to pull the trigger on a VSF - 300M  so at least I can scratch the itch with this model and who knows if the ORF factory opens again I can always buy a different colour:giggle:

Well Fingers crossed my QC pics come in soon and they are spot-on so I can green light it and get sent to me Asap, So seen as this is my first purchase do I need to log the purchase on here? if so where do you post it? 

Thanks.

GingerApple

Nope, just clogs up the system. Maybe after its arrived,  feel free to review it/the TD (with  some nice wristies), but definitely don't do this irritating 'Ordered on X date, Chaser email sent on X date, Ordered BLT and Coke for lunch on X date....'  type threads.

• Like 5

topnote73

When it arrives use the omega thread to show pics and praise your TD then you can also then post in rep week wrist thread.

Edited by topnote73
  • Like 1

Sparks010

Cheers lads,

I'll post a review once it arrives and since I already have  the tracking number hopefully it shouldn't be too long until I can display it in it's fine glory.

Just in summery so far I'm very impressed by the TD's customer service, less than 3 days for QC pics and sent the next day after G'led. I just hope that the customer service continues deliver and all fronts until it's safely on my wrist.

thanks again for the advice and guidance. 

• Like 1