proanti

Doxa, Relicas?

proanti

Really sorry if this is in the wrong section. i am still very new to the forum.

i can find most brands on the trusted dealers section BUT i can not find any Doxa watches.

When i search Doxa some old for sale posts come up but nothing new.

Are there Doxa replicas out there? any info would be great please,thanks

Abe Fromen

Seestern imo is the go-to for Doxa hommage but YMMV. Google them. Good quality at a fair price.

judas9r

HW55mo.jpeg

If you shop about there are dials available for modding homage watches. This is my brothers 'Black lung' Seestern mod.

• Like 2

proanti

is a "homage" different than a replica/ clo~e?

Also i would not be able to do any mods myself and no idea where to take it. was looking to get a ready to go lookalike

NCRich

Homage watches have a generic dial. Seestern makes a watch that looks like a Doxa but doesn't say Doxa on the dial.  I have one that I put a Yobokies dial and hands in.

HWtkxj.jpeg

• Like 1

rm65453

If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs am looking to buy.

Beautiful watches!

GenTLe
On 24/08/2023 at 20:23, proanti said:

Really sorry if this is in the wrong section. i am still very new to the forum.

i can find most brands on the trusted dealers section BUT i can not find any Doxa watches.

When i search Doxa some old for sale posts come up but nothing new.

Are there Doxa replicas out there? any info would be great please,thanks

Unfortunately there are none, by now. And it's silly, considering the perfect homages that are on the market, they just need to change dial and engravings on the caseback and crown to have a replica but for some reason, no, they don't do it.

On 24/08/2023 at 23:55, judas9r said:

HW55mo.jpeg

If you shop about there are dials available for modding homage watches. This is my brothers 'Black lung' Seestern mod.

Care to share the font of that nice dial, please? It may be the case I finally get a rep/homage franken :) I love Doxa, but I hate homages, so a solution like yours is acceptable to me :)

judas9r
10 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Unfortunately there are none, by now. And it's silly, considering the perfect homages that are on the market, they just need to change dial and engravings on the caseback and crown to have a replica but for some reason, no, they don't do it.

Care to share the font of that nice dial, please? It may be the case I finally get a rep/homage franken :) I love Doxa, but I hate homages, so a solution like yours is acceptable to me :)

I'll PM you.

• Like 1