andy66

Hulk movement help

andy66

I've got this movement in my hulk,had it a few years.Ive searched but keep finding Russian watches???

Anyone any ideas of version or factory or is it just unknown??

Any help would be appreciated.I need to know some info on it before I decide to sell or not

Cheers

Hos8sD.jpeg
HostDk.jpeg

watchnut

That's a Roex clone 3135 i think and I you've googled 3133 to bring up the Poljot movement. Maybe!

Take a pic of the clasp codes and someone will chime in with the factory hopefully.

• Like 1

andy66

Only code or numbers are ST9?

watchnut

Just looked it up and you will need the SEL code as well to identify factory.

andy66

Tony,I'll find it,when I can find more numbers.....lol but happy days pal,the boys out of high dependency........I'm having a can or 2......

andy66

Got the codes and searched all over,looked on RWI but can't find it listed.

ST9 /

2UN  94700

fatarms

Don't see anything with a 2UN marking on any of the places I've looked in the past.  94700 is completely wrong, not sure if they meant to stamp it 97400 which is the bracelet for the SD 116600.  97200 is the bracelet for the all stainless 6 digit subs.  ST9 is a common clasp code on a few different makers.  Unfortunately, this may be unknown or a short run using parts from various factories.

The only place I can find someone else asking about it is here, and it is incorrectly stamped as 94700 and they are indeed asking if it was supposed to be a SD bracelet (which is a 97400, not 94700.)  But leave it to the rep factories to fuck it all up lol...

• Like 1

Leet1983

Think its a noob v7 if i remember correctly with st9 clasp code, i may be wrong but ive had one with st9 before and that was a noob v7

Edited by Leet1983
  • Like 1

andy66
19 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

Read through it but there is one post with exactly the same numbers but he says he was told it was VSF 904l....

I'm not that bothered but when you go to sell,people ask so I was just getting as much info as possible.

• Like 1

GenTLe

It doesn't look like a rolex clone to me. More like some chinese movement that mimic the Rolex, but definitively it's not a 3135 clone that one.

The clones are all more or less like this below (at most you can see differences in the coloration of the teeth of the red gears, in the position of the stem release pusher or in the regulator and hairpring stud) and they don't have a reverse thread screw (the one with 3 screwdriver slots poking from the autowind plate and half covered by the rotor in the 1st picture):

S3e1ee82afb5043d1b155dee50edc5fb0g.jpg_6

It's not one of those fake rolex made from a A2824/36, as you can see here: 

It's more some kind of Chinesium movement with no name :)

• Like 1

Rokerite

With regards to the bracelet codes, ST9 OP8 etc,  inferior factories also copy them to use on their products to give their products more kudos, so are not not always cast iron guaranteed. A fake of a fake if you like. :D

• Like 1