Rysmala

Newbie intro

Rysmala

Hi all,

Just a bit of an intro from me. I’m very new into the whole rep watch scene. I was in Turkey and had high hopes of getting a few rep watches but was surprised by the high price. So, I started with Reddit looking for the best places to buy reps in Turkey. That’s when I found out about the really poor quality and that you can get much better ‘shitters’ from China. I then found out about the much better quality reps from TDs which led me to this forum.

I am waiting on delivery on a couple lower end rep watches to get me started while trying to do further research into the higher quality. I have enquired about a Seamaster with a TD and probably will soon pull the trigger and would also like to get a  BTF Daytona. 

I’d like to know how do you end up settling on a TD? Looking at a few already they all seem to be able to get the same watches from the various factories, so what made you choose a TD for the first time?

GingerApple

Simples. I insisted they send new nudes before my first order. Mary's were the best, Steve's a close second.