Sign in to follow this  
andy66

BAD LUCK COMES IN 3s(BOLLOX)

andy66

A few of you know about my Grandsons situation,the doctors didn't give him much chance but he's slowly beating the infection.

Thanks for all the kind words,they mean alot.

Back to the title,I have had to take time off and being self employed,no work no wage so I've had to part with 7 watches,3 of them were my grail watches but funds were needed....BAD LUCK No1.

I ordered a Panerai a few weeks ago and yesterday found out it was delivered,but NOT TO ME,hopefully it will get sorted....BAD LUCK No2,

I put a new strap on my pam253 and it ripped,first I knew was my son came in with it,he'd found it on the path outside.Good job it was late evening,unfortunatly something has come loose inside and it won't work.BAD LUCK No3

I've been after a Pam bronzo 968 for a while but a new one is out of my budget right now,just had a message asking if I would do a trade for my pam 118......I've just let it go a few days ago.,...BAD LUCK No4

So I'm past the "comes in 3s" BOLLOX and it all seems to be watch related.…..

I wouldn't normally take much notice but the wife  was watching me struggle to get the crown on a watch out and just said I wasn't having much luck with watches...So now it's all that's on my mind....what next.Shit happens but right now I wish it would happen somewhere else.

Where did bad luck comes in 3s come from.??

This has all happened in the last 2 weeks aswell.

RussP

That sucks......................but on the bright side, you can look forward to a change of luck from hereon.

• Like 1

andy66

I thought that said HEROIN.....at first glance,bit drastic.

But I've just been told that my kids and wife could see I was gutted about the watches and they have chipped in and ordered me a Panerai BronZo for my Birthday.Looks like my dark cloud has a silver lining.,.

• Like 1